17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Yeah....Thanksgiving will be interesting this year. I'm spending it with my 86 year old parents who used to be fairly conservative but their being cooped up in a tiny apartment listening to the MSM constantly have changed them into liberals...fortunately my younger brother will be there too and he is a hard-core conservative like me. We're sure to run interference for each other.

All my siblings are die hard liberals. I mentioned about the vaccine mandate at my job to my sister and said how many nurses are leaving due to the mandate in the health profession and she said "only a few of them." She's blind, they're all blind. It's just my parents and I that are conservatives and I'm the hardcore right wing to my soul. My mother often wonders where she went wrong with my siblings....

Here's to you Kyle:

49thy1dycoq41.jpg

OK... I'm seeing lots of arguments online that Rittenhouse used FMJ ammo and should not have. And the arguments say even police are not allowed to use FMJ.

So... any truth to this? Or just BS arguments from the peanut gallery?

I use FMJ ammo to prevent fouling of my barrel. And I'm not sure if I've ever bought AR ammo with lead projectiles.

Any LEO's out there who know the rules?

Thx

Rich
FMJ, the same FMJ bullets required by the Geneva Convention for military use? This was hail Mary stuff pushed by people who have no understanding about guns, or ammunition.

What does a blue check mean?
Twitter has long verified accounts belonging to celebrities, journalists, government officials, companies and other noteworthy people. Such accounts receive a small, blue badge with a white check mark. They are often referred to as blue check accounts.

When I see shit like this, I come so close sometimes to signing up for Twatter so I can take some of these azzholes on but then I realize, why? They are low information, dead in the brain losers who just look like idiots. I'm none of that (well maybe I can be an idiot sometimes) but you catch my drift. It's just not worth my while....plus with my track record, I'd be booted off in 10 nanoseconds (or less).

... I have been thinking about ... starting a web based true news program. Something that would ... present the material in a completely objective way ... Any thoughts on if there would be an interest in this?
Bad news for you:

I am already sick of this idea. Maybe I'll just make cat videos.
3066999-hj2.jpg

In the elder Coffee's bedroom, deputies found marijuana cigarettes, crack cocaine along with 10 Hydromorphone pills and one oxycodone pill, both painkillers, according to reports."
Major-Kong-1a.jpg

... there's no taking the high ground anymore. How many wars have been won by taking the high ground?
Are you saying that my Boy Scout training was bad doctrine?

Even Dershowitz recognizes the insanity:

The Dersh's phrasing reads very similar to the phrasing
used by Peak Influencer Scott Adams's Tweets.
🤔
Best approximation I could find in a couple of minutes of scrolling:

They're not isomorphic,
but the match is better than a bash in the head with a skateboard.

I don't dump Dershowitz and Gabbard into the same "left" bucket - that I dump all the commies into.
The current way of things is breaking apart though. So we're gonna have to forge something "new" - and you can't win by making an enemy out of EVERYBODY.
The Dersh got canceled.
But he still longs for the cocktail parties,
so he blows hot and cold nowadays.
It's like he's swallowed a time-release redpill.
🕰️🔴

Right. Just staring right at him thru the whole dinner. Trumps big cheesy smile laughing at him as he tries to chew his food. I would f*** with this guy with something in every room he intends to pass thru.
Guy would get so twitchy that every time he entered a new room
it'd be like 007 lifting lampshades and framed paintings in his hotel,
looking for the hidden microphones.

Damn, that was a strategic interview.
Host asks Posobiec about the criminal case.
Yet his response is mostly about not the case itself,
but about how only the people who consume non-MSM-sourced news
understood the facts of the case as they were revealed.

What does a blue check mean?
Twitter has long verified accounts belonging to celebrities, journalists, government officials, companies and other noteworthy people. Such accounts receive a small, blue badge with a white check mark. They are often referred to as blue check accounts.
In reality, they're mostly handed out to Ruling Class Mouthpieces.

It took Grace years to get hers;
years after she began appearing 5 days a week
on a syndicated 4-hour drive-time talk radio program.

I was shocked to discover by accident that she'd finally gotten it.
I'd have expected an entire hour of the show to be dedicated to the news.

Certified Twitter Ass*ole.
You could make money selling that on a morale patch.

When I see shit like this, I come so close sometimes to signing up for Twatter so I can take some of these azzholes on but then I realize, why? They are low information, dead in the brain losers who just look like idiots. I'm none of that (well maybe I can be an idiot sometimes) but you catch my drift. It's just not worth my while....plus with my track record, I'd be booted off in 10 nanoseconds (or less).
Twitter has a lot of bots used to try and push public opinion on certain topics. This likely falls near that category. Not worth arguing with

Me?

i am not the nut job wanting to drive around shooting people who they do not like the looks of!

do you own guns???
The non-sequiturs just keep coming, but they're increasingly defamatory. Are you sober?

I can sum up my point in one short sentence: The story supported by the evidence seems damning enough without the "jogging while black" propaganda.

Holy shit what a delusional fairy tale .
Your kid was there to riot, loot and burn lady.
You raised a violent scumbag .
Deal with the reality of it.
"I miss Anthony every single day. I wish I could come home to him to unload, but I can't because he's dead. And now the system is telling me no one needs to answer to that, and I have a problem with that," Gittings said

Face it lady. America is a better place with your precious boy now deleted. I imagine in her warped mind her son was a hero and making a statement of some sort. The reality is he was a scumbag. Now he's a dead scumbag. Let that be the moral of the story.

"I miss Anthony every single day. I wish I could come home to him to unload, but I can't because he's dead. And now the system is telling me no one needs to answer to that, and I have a problem with that," Gittings said

Face it lady. America is a better place with your precious boy now deleted. I imagine in her warped mind her son was a hero and making a statement of some sort. The reality is he was a scumbag. Now he's a dead scumbag. Let that be the moral of the story.

Actually, Gittings was the girlfriend... the same girlfriend who gave her digits to Kyle. [rofl]

The DNC will probably erect a statue in his memory next to the other piece of work they martyred.

Time to buy a pillow.

I've already shipped XXXXL adult diapers to the Weeble's DC office after he shat himself on stage - and never got a visit from the FBI.

If I was to ship a Lindell pillow to his office as a "gift" - with a tag that reads: "this is for you please put it over your face when sleeping" - that would be going too far?

I've already shipped XXXXL adult diapers to the Weeble's DC office after he shat himself on stage - and never got a visit from the FBI.

If I was to ship a Lindell pillow to his office as a "gift" - with a tag that reads: "this is for you please put it over your face when sleeping" - that would be going too far?
LOL, probably. But hey, if you want to add to the number of lists you're on, rock out with your sock out.

I'm too busy planting my own bugs
to look for someone else's.

Except for bedbugs; I always give the box-spring top surface
a brief scan for bedbugs using an LED flashlight
(you know; the one with the crenelated strike bezel).
Speaking of bugs - and since I have the Theremini Thread...

Leon Theremin was known not only for the invention of the electronic musical instrument bearing his name, but for The Thing:

I really need to go find the article I read the other day that basically (long story short) said: " There's been a long-standing argument on what it is that determines what type of person a child will become... nature - or nuture. Recent evidence suggests that, the results you get depend very highly on the nurture side of the equation".

So yeah - face it lady - you sucked as a parent and now your kid is dead. Good job.

Not.

Back
Top Bottom