17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Honestly, I haven't been following this that closely. Were there offspring, or was he just her f***buddy?

Who knows?

She gave her digits to Kyle and said she'd be "down to talk to him," though, so maybe she's searching for the alpha male and picked the wrong one on the first try?

She's been discussed before on this thread, but hell, there's like 5k posts and about ten other threads. So the confusion is inevitable.

Who knows?

She gave her digits to Kyle and said she'd be "down to talk to him," though, so maybe she's searching for the alpha male and picked the wrong one on the first try?

She's been discussed before on this thread, but hell, there's like 5k posts and about ten other threads. So the confusion is inevitable.
I think that was a shoop. He was ushered the F outta there.

No, I read that was ALL Republicans! On the internet. Must be true.
I was actually told by some lib that YES it was Republicans that were trying to free the slaves but they ALL switched sides in the 60s. Now its the Republicans that want to control the slaves.

I just looked at her sand said "WHAT?" Just one day everybody switched sides? What. Are you a moron?"
I then proceeded to tell her about how racist Biden still is and how Both Biden and Hillary was best friends with a high ranking member of the KKK until his death, both talking about how wonderful of a man he was. How its the Dems that are still the race-baiting politicians.
She just dismissed it all, like they usually do.

RC

Who knows?

I'm not good at the human soap-opera stuff, so bear with me.

For whatever reason, "He da fada muh BEBBE!" seems to imply more of a significant relationship than even merely shacking-up, so if no lovechild, then... who is she again? And why is she talking and anyone at all listening?

Actually, Gittings was the girlfriend... the same girlfriend who gave her digits to Kyle. [rofl]
iu

For whatever reason, "He da fada muh BEBBE!" seems to imply more of a significant relationship than even merely shacking-up, so if no lovechild, then... who is she again? And why is she talking and anyone at all listening?
🤷‍♂️

I just know what I've read.

It gets the normies to tune in, which bring in advertising dollars

I was actually told by some lib that YES it was Republicans that were trying to free the slaves but they ALL switched sides in the 60s. Now its the Republicans that want to control the slaves.
The left keeps repeating that retarded lie and sometimes injects some bullshit about 'Nixon's SOUTHERN STRATEGY' and fails to note the the south was still reliably voting Democrat through the 90s. Texas wasn't even a red state until Bush became Governor. Florida was a Democrat stronghold. Why do they think Bill Clinton was from Arkansas?

Who knows?

From her FB page….

EAD45AC3-5FBE-4218-9C4A-F9F4DB23CF84.jpeg

398E150B-B071-494D-ADF2-EFE1653CB009.jpeg

3279270C-5BBB-4E94-95C0-9161A1D4DC8A.jpeg

such as?

the guy was unarmed, had no stolen stuff on him...why would any sane person think he was a thief?
Moreover…. Hypothetically, consider that even if he were in the ‘act of breaking and entering’ when they first saw him, their own testimony was that he made no threats, did not present/brandish a weapon, and in fact was not armed and was retreating from confrontation.

Self defense should not and will not stand in this case.

Back
Top Bottom