‘Everytown’ project blowing up in Bloomberg’s face

The front sight looks pretty retarded too.

Looks like they're also dragging out the same old treat guns like cars nonsense...

The one thing that they are forgetting is that all of that stuff only applies to cars driven on public streets. If you have a car on your private property, you need no license, registration, or anything. None of the 7 things they list are applicable to all cars, just cars used on government owned streets.

436x480xcourtesy-Evertown-for-Gun-Safety.jpg.pagespeed.ic.3kZOisHhQJ.jpg

Ah , I see they have the mechanics of firearms down pat.
It's all a downhill ride from here. [rolleyes]

This has to be a troll site, there is no way possible that any anti FB page would allow those comments as they would be deleted and the author banned.

Someone replied with this [smile]
N0er1Ar.png

Yeah... they have no problem whatsoever bringing u the car/gun analogy, but when you play their game, and throw the shit back at them, they cream

that "it's not the same thing"...

A 16-17 year old can obtain a DL and bring their car on school grounds (guns should be the same)

An accident or minor infraction while driving may result in a ticket and fine (guns should be the same)

Issuance or suspension of a DL is not subject to the discretion or whim of the local police chief (guns should be the same... at least for may issue states).

There is no waiting or cooling off period to purchase a car (guns should be the same)

Convicted felons, drug users, spouse abusers do not loose their privilege to purchase or drive a car (the right to own a gun should be the same)

A) Should car manufacturers, dealerships be liable/held responsible for the misuse of their products?

B) Should firearms manufacturers, dealers be liable/held responsible for the misuse of their products?

If the answer to A is no, then why shouldn't the same apply to B? (yes, fortunately manufacturers and gun dealers are protected by federal law,

but, if the gun grabbers had the opportunity... they would repeal it in a heartbeat).

This has to be a troll site, there is no way possible that any anti FB page would allow those comments as they would be deleted and the author banned.

Created on April 17th.

Maybe not a troll site, but possibly created by some anti-gunner (whom has neither the time or inclination keep up with it),

in order to reserve it until Bloomturds people can lay claim to the page.

Last edited:
Just saw this posted elsewhere in reference to the latest propaganda flier supposedly from Bloomberg, although apparently it is from 2011.

http://www.ammoland.com/2011/08/an-open-letter-to-all-gun-owners-on-the-internet/

So here is my call to action… Can we please stop going on the endless diatribes whenever a leftist gun grabber uses the word “clip”? I’m not saying that we shouldn’t needle the new guy on the forum who is way too excited about the fact that his new Gen 4 Glock came with three “clips”. I’m just asking that we stop letting the far left push our buttons with this. We need to end the pointless debates on local newspaper and left wing websites. We need to stop running to the forums and blogs to endlessly bemoan how ignorant the left is about this.

Also, that flier may have been a fake/parody
http://bearingarms.com/everyfail-when-parody-perfectly-mimics-reality/

Yeah... they have no problem whatsoever bringing u the car/gun analogy, but when you play their game, and throw the shit back at them, they cream

that "it's not the same thing"...

A 16-17 year old can obtain a DL and bring their car on school grounds (guns should be the same)

An accident or minor infraction while driving may result in a ticket and fine (guns should be the same)

Issuance or suspension of a DL is not subject to the discretion or whim of the local police chief (guns should be the same... at least for may issue states).

There is no waiting or cooling off period to purchase a car (guns should be the same)

Convicted felons, drug users, spouse abusers do not loose their privilege to purchase or drive a car (the right to own a gun should be the same)

A) Should car manufacturers, dealerships be liable/held responsible for the misuse of their products?

B) Should firearms manufacturers, dealers be liable/held responsible for the misuse of their products?

If the answer to A is no, then why shouldn't the same apply to B? (yes, fortunately manufacturers and gun dealers are protected by federal law,

but, if the gun grabbers had the opportunity... they would repeal it in a heartbeat).

They claim that driving is a privilege!
Gun ownership is not!

Sad truth is 50 million will buy some votes and likely convert some of those on the fence to their side. NAGR NRA GOA etc should combine forces and do the same media blitz.

Sent from the blind

Sad truth is 50 million will buy some votes and likely convert some of those on the fence to their side. NAGR NRA GOA etc should combine forces and do the same media blitz.

Sent from the blind

Bloomy money helps us. That guy is not liked by anyone but nut libs who are voting that way regardless of anything else. Tie bloomy money to those D's and it's an anchor.

I know. Apparently, I've been doing this reloading thing wrong the whole time. I need to get a bigger bore rifle and start using entire cartridges as bullets. It's brilliant!

Naw, I just think the gun in the graphic is a no-go on throat erosion.

They claim that driving is a privilege!
Gun ownership is not!

**** it, let's treat guns like we treat cars.

If we do that, I get to have full auto goodies with giggle switches and all the "assault weapons" I want. After all, we don't ban Dodge Vipers because someone might drive them really fast in a reckless manner, nor do we ban Honda Civics with ground effects just because they APPEAR to be really fast.

Back
Top Bottom