• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Everytown Labels Lever-Action Firearms as ‘Deadly Innovations’

"meant to be used"
Eventually it will be.

It’s on the shelf because i have three others that basic size/style in my current rotation.

Like a lot of guys that own knives, i have far more than i “need”. I picked that up at CanCon event at my range - because.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
Exactly what I would expect a Fed to say. [wink]
I'll admit I could be wrong.
You might be one of Maura's .
I don’t even live in MA lol. Keep trying. I’m actually just someone who is being realistic and being honest about the fact that 2A supporters don’t and won’t ever do anything tangible to stand up for their rights. There is a lot of irony in it that I don’t care to elaborate about on a public forum. I include myself in the camp that doesn’t do anything. So shame on me too. But at least I’m honest about that.

I don’t even live in MA lol. Keep trying. I’m actually just someone who is being realistic and being honest about the fact that 2A supporters don’t and won’t ever do anything tangible to stand up for their rights. There is a lot of irony in it that I don’t care to elaborate about on a public forum. I include myself in the camp that doesn’t do anything. So shame on me too. But at least I’m honest about that.
We'll just keep a running tally on how many threads you try and bait .

Eventually it will be.

It’s on the shelf because i have three others that basic size/style in my current rotation.

Like a lot of guys that own knives, i have far more than i “need”. I picked that up at CanCon event at my range - because.
The only one that sits on my shelf
Still has sand from the Persian Gulf
1707094509481.jpeg

They are against ALL guns.
In addition, they are also professional activists, they get paid for their activism. This is why they will never stop. If they ban all guns, they will pivot to banning toy guns, guns in movies, then they will move to ban talking about guns (talking about guns = literally gun violence).
Activists will keep going until you stop them.

After they have banned all the guns, they're coming for our penises. That's what they really want.

They're hot if metrosexuals and fat, angry Karens are your thing, I suppose.
vomit GIF

Back
Top Bottom