• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lightest .357 Lever Gun

Knob Creek

NES Member
Let's see how this works out:

GForce Arms LVR357 Specs

• Caliber: .357 Magnum
  • Manufacturer: Hugtek Arms Company Turkey
  • Weight: 5.5 lbs
  • Barrel Length: 20-inches
  • Overall Length: 38-inches
  • Length of Pull: 13.75-inches
  • Sights: HIVIZ front with open rear
  • Receiver Material: Aluminum or Steel (CC model)
  • Capacity: 10+1
The GFLVR357 is available now with an MSRP of $479 (Black), $500 (Stainless Steel), and $545 (Color Case). SHOT Show attendees can see the GForce LVR357 and others at booth #41308.

SHOT 2024: GForce Arms Introduces .357 Lever Action -

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=792jIBP5CHw

I will take quality over 1.9lbs.

A good sling makes a huge difference. I walked several miles with a 12lbs rifle + backpack back in November and didn't even feel it, it was very comfortable to carry.

Tactical lever action…
They Definitely make me throw up a little in my mouth but that’s just me, to each their own

Let’s see lightweight
Aluminum
Screws
Cheap price ….
I’m good

taylor arms makes a ss 20 inch barrel 44 mag 10 round capacity take down; it's pricey but a beauty. in takedown it is super compact. i have a marlin texan 22 lr takedown, rare only: made for a short period, the perfect survival gun

Who thought 357, lightest lever gun ever, and wanted that?
There's a little bit of difference between shooting .357 in a 13 ounce revolver versus a 5.5 pound rifle.

A casual plinker, or a home defense gun that gets one box a year through it and then sits in the corner the rest of the time, will last several lifetimes even if the receiver is aluminum.

Some CAS players might even start out with it as something affordable, and be surprised at how long it lasts.

There's a little bit of difference between shooting .357 in a 13 ounce revolver versus a 5.5 pound rifle.

A casual plinker, or a home defense gun that gets one box a year through it and then sits in the corner the rest of the time, will last several lifetimes even if the receiver is aluminum.

Some CAS players might even start out with it as something affordable, and be surprised at how long it lasts.

CAS will not use it. Can't be short stroked and it will fall apart with the abuse.

Back
Top Bottom