‘Everytown’ project blowing up in Bloomberg’s face

What a shame. He should throw a few billion away. That'll fix it.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

As soon as they are given a copyright and have enough moms and mayors send emails Facebook will cave and reassign ownership.

I completely support the effort, but am not convinced it will be effective. Only those of us who are aware will ever know something happened.

So awesome.

I say let him spend his money. I know with his kind of money, it could never all be spent, but still. I hope he goes broke, and has to live in an alley with herpes.

As soon as they are given a copyright and have enough moms and mayors send emails Facebook will cave and reassign ownership.

I completely support the effort, but am not convinced it will be effective. Only those of us who are aware will ever know something happened.

I think it's effective in being an embarrassment (at least for the short term), and showing what kind of clueless, unprepared buffoons Bloomhole and MAIG/MDA are.

Anything beyond that... no.

Bloomingturd - He buys himself 17 full-time armed guards (his former NY cop bodyguards) but everyone else must disarm. Makes perfect sense, right? [thinking]

Some people already own the trade name to that group (in NH) and the MDA one in NH. Those people did it first and thus have legal right to use it not Bloomie and his cronies.

As dumb as 'liking' a page is, I did, just so that it tweaks the hell out of that *******.

I think it's effective in being an embarrassment (at least for the short term), and showing what kind of clueless, unprepared buffoons Bloomhole and MAIG/MDA are.

Anything beyond that... no.

The man is an egotistical moron and money is no object. This imbecile thinks he can change the minds of people that are significantly less literate and or informed than him and that's the groups he's going for. What he has never concerned himself with is how Americans value freedoms and that's his Achilles heel.

Looks like they're already black balling us.
That's ok, even if they convinced Facebook to be part of their propaganda arm (which will blow back on facebook) everyone of those pages will be a "comments disabled" wasteland in no time...

Gotta love all the hot collars in the DNC knowing that Blooming Idiot has just cost them at least $50M in campaigning because they now have to try to scurry out from under "Democrats are gun grabbers" outside libtardia. They were hoping this would all die down prior to the main election push.

Thanks Bloomie... [smile]

Last edited:
The Democrats specifically asked him to drop the Anti 2A stuff, but since he's a Republican ([rofl]) he's doing what he wants anyway. What he actually is is a wealthy statist, but it's easy to tie him to the Democrats so that's what will happen.

That's ok, even if they convinced Facebook to be part of their propaganda arm (which will blow back on facebook) everyone of those pages will be a "comments disabled" wasteland in no time...

Gotta love all the hot collars in the DNC knowing that Blooming Idiot has just cost them at least $50M in campaigning because they now have to try to scurry out from under "Democrats are gun grabbers" outside libtardia. They were hoping this would all die down prior to the main election push.

Thanks Bloomie... [smile]

The Democrats specifically asked him to drop the Anti 2A stuff, but since he's a Republican ([rofl]) he's doing what he wants anyway. What he actually is is a wealthy statist, but it's easy to tie him to the Democrats so that's what will happen.
I believe he is now registered as an "independent", but his party doesn't matter since he is an Oligarch and Monarchist by policy and action. Which of course fits in well with the DNC platform.

They will claim any allegiance, religion, god, power, etc... they think they need to get support of a critical mass of idiots to get the power they want. They will happily then embrace opposing views, allegiance, religion, gods, etc.. if the next poll says something different.

The only constants in his philosophy is his desire to increase his personal power and decrease our opposing power.

Unfortunately for gun grabbers the tide has been changing for some time. Hence the need for Mr Bloomberg to part with 50 large. I'm not saying pro second amendment people have nothing to worry about, I'm saying people are beginning to see that you're not going to control crime by controlling access to firearms by suitable individuals. The news media outlets are finally publishing stories about people protecting themselves and their families with firearms. That was just not the case even just a few years ago. I'm not saying I've seen data or have compiled my own. It's my personal observations of media coverage and what I see in my social life. I've had more than a few people tell me that they have changed their opinion about firearms. They are in most cases thinking that there should be less of them but not understanding how denying access to law abiding citizens is going to accomplish anything except putting innocent people at risk.

Like anything else educating people is key. The more people see others protecting themselves and loved ones with legally possessed firearms the more likely they are to say no to laws restricting public access to them.

Unfortunately for gun grabbers the tide has been changing for some time. Hence the need for Mr Bloomberg to part with 50 large. I'm not saying pro second amendment people have nothing to worry about,
I think we still have a great deal to worry about in that the vast majority of Americans do not recoil in horror when someone like Bloomberg so blatantly buys himself elected office and then uses it to impose his will on the people who elected him.

Anyone who is enticed by the various "class-war" arguments going around about wage, tax and wealth disparity should be taking a good hard look at exactly who they are putting into office.

If you elect a king, you better plan on being treated like a peasant.

If these Statists were smart they'd embrace the education angle, fund their Eddie Eagle alternative, and use it as a trojan horse to spread propaganda.

The NRA better not let that happen.

Back
Top Bottom