‘Everytown’ project blowing up in Bloomberg’s face

So many good ones...

10170830_666919320042165_8793508040936979313_n.jpg
This shit is out of control scary.

Interestingly, some of us already have to go through those in Massachusetts.

#1 Check - Done.
#2 Check - Basic MA course.
#3 Check - 4473.
#4 Check - Advanced tactical course to have Restrictions: None.
#5 Check - Background check, fingerprinting, overall screening to make sure you aren't a psychopath at the local PD.
#6 Check - A heavy metal safe bolted to the floor.
#7 Check - We all have to do this every few years. Some states more frequently than others.

That graphic is actually total BS. To purchase a car, there is no requirement for any type of training, no tests that need to be passed, no health requirements, no requirement for liability insurance and no requirements for renewals or inspections. It is only to operate a vehicle on a public way that any of those things are required. I can own and operate as many vehicles I want on my own private property, without having to have insurance or a license or training or pass any type of test.

**** it, let's treat guns like we treat cars.

If we do that, I get to have full auto goodies with giggle switches and all the "assault weapons" I want. After all, we don't ban Dodge Vipers because someone might drive them really fast in a reckless manner, nor do we ban Honda Civics with ground effects just because they APPEAR to be really fast.

And silencers will be mandatory across the board too

That's ok, even if they convinced Facebook to be part of their propaganda arm (which will blow back on facebook) everyone of those pages will be a "comments disabled" wasteland in no time...

Gotta love all the hot collars in the DNC knowing that Blooming Idiot has just cost them at least $50M in campaigning because they now have to try to scurry out from under "Democrats are gun grabbers" outside libtardia. They were hoping this would all die down prior to the main election push.

Thanks Bloomie... [smile]

Facebook is already dancing around with going over the edge. If they start falling too far in line with Bloomberg - they might just piss off enough gun owners to make them start dumping Facebook which will only hasten their decline.

Yeah, but they could make it actually part of the curriculum, but that would likely backfire.

An anecdote, my kid was with his friends and one of them asked "How do bad guys get guns?" and one of the other kids said "They buy them at the store" and I just about had an aneurysm before I could find out where he learned that (his teacher, in an attempt to lump lawful gun buyers in with criminals).

You need to go read some John Taylor Gatto - because you don't seem to understand the true purpose of our current public education system - and how futile it is to expect it will change.

Facebook is already dancing around with going over the edge. If they start falling too far in line with Bloomberg - they might just piss off enough gun owners to make them start dumping Facebook which will only hasten their decline.

What's this face book thing you speak of? The things been a wreck from day 1!
Never participated and never will.
In my opinion it's easier to be a pedophile on that site than a constitutional supporter.

I heard a guy tonight repeat at a restaurant say what he heard on the news that the kid that went to Hawaii in the Wheel Well survived -80 degree temps for the trip and I said nothing. ( But looked up the facts when I got home BS!)

Then the news story about the GA gun rights story came on and he claimed he has never touched a gun in his life looking for approval and I said nothing!

My wife should be proud of me because I held my tongue until he left and normally I would have blasted his demented ass!

You need to go read some John Taylor Gatto - because you don't seem to understand the true purpose of our current public education system - and how futile it is to expect it will change.
Condescending posts like this go up my ass sideways: "You don't fully agree with me, so the only possible logical conclusion is that you're too ignorant to know better. Read some of this guy's work and then you'll get it and agree."

Then the news story about the GA gun rights story came on and he claimed he has never touched a gun in his life looking for approval and I said nothing!

My wife should be proud of me because I held my tongue until he left and normally I would have blasted his demented ass!
Burying him with facts accomplishes both ends. I wish more people would do it.

You're about 40 years late on this one. The entire public education and college system is little more than a leftist propaganda mill. It starts at the top at schools like the Harvard School of Education, where they spend more time teaching tomorrows education leaders how to mold young minds in the proper leftist mind set. Go to the blog "Inside Higher Education" and read some of the stories.

Which blog are you looking at? I did some searching and there's a number of them out there with that name. You've peaked my curiousity.

Condescending posts like this go up my ass sideways: "You don't fully agree with me, so the only possible logical conclusion is that you're too ignorant to know better. Read some of this guy's work and then you'll get it and agree."

Sorry - I was having a bad day. And I didn't take his post as a disagreement - I took it as he had not been exposed to people like Gatto who have written extensively about what the underlying purpose of the school system is and why the left and the government push "public" schooling so much.

It's indoctrination - and pushing an agenda. By getting control of what children are taught.

Back
Top Bottom