• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

You're asleep in bed and......

The situation we all fear at night, intruder breaks in your home while your sleeping, you wake up, you can't get out, you and your family are in big trouble.......what's your go-to HDD. "Home DefenceDevice"

Not the SHTF go-to.....the grab it quick go-to.
Very curious.

My upset stomach and the carbonated beverage I drink every night before I go to bed. One whiff pretty much lays everybody out - then I just have to pick thru the unconcious bodies to figure out who is supposed to be there and who isn't. [grin]

5zbao2N0ApnabgJlqmuNFKx2mrXokucN0300.jpg

Option 1: 5-D cell Maglight. Right on nightstand.
Option 2: Razor sharp katana. Immediately behind nightstand.
Option 3: Smith & Wesson SW99 full size .40 S&W, 11 JHP with 2X10 in mags in safe under bed.
Option 4: SKS & 10 loaded clips in locked case in closet, soon to be supplanted by AK-47 clone with multiple 30 rounders...

Well, first there's the tanglefoot wire. Covering that are the claymores. Beyond the claymores is a double row of fencing, topped with razor wire, and hungry dobies between the fences. If they get past that, then there's the moat with the crocs...

1) g17 (I know, I know, don't say it)
2) ar15 (going deaf is better than going dead)
3) some type of military knife I was given a while back. It may be a seal knife? not sure.

Shotgun is on the list to buy, as well as a 1911, a Rem 700 in .308, AK of some sort, round gun - most likely a S&W .357, ...you get the idea.

CORGI004.jpg

They would have to walk by her bowl. Nobody screws with her food [smile]

If they are smart enough to feed her, they can have anything and she will fetch it.

Last edited:
Yeah Knoxx Spec ops...................I'm 230 so recoil doesn't slow me much but that sucker takes it almost all away. My 100lb daughter enjoys blasting away with it at the range since it installed it. Her shoulder's not all black and blue the next day.

Hey, Breunor Battlehammer...before you drop any $$$$$ There is a guy on Ebay...yeah that anti gun company....who is selling Spec-ops for short money. I paid $100 for mine and I think I saw him selling them for $68.

Worth a look.

Carry gun is a Glock26, it's always loaded and ready... maybe I should reconsider. I really only like having one gun loaded and ready in the "place" at a time.

Back
Top Bottom