• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Your first pistol and rifle

I inherited a few from my father. 92FS, 1896 Mosin, and his Dan wesson 44VH. The first I bought myself was a Walther PPS .40 and my first rifle was a Mossberg MVP 7.62x51

My first firearms in order I got them

Shotgun: Mossberg 500

Handgun: Taurus PT908

Rifle: Marlin Model 80 .22

I have all but one of the firearms I ever bought.

image_zpsm9jml3yb.jpeg

Rifle: Ruger 10/22 stainless from the bass pro.
Pistol: Springfield xdm 9mm bought from a cop in Billings Montana.

First rifle I bought (in my name): Remington 788 in 22-250, ripe age of 14, the day before GCA 68 took effect.

Used a bunch of them in my early years. Even was hunting with a 264 Win Mag at 16/17 years old.

First pistol shot: S&W K-38, Model 14 (and I have it now).

First pistol bought: Ruger Blackhawk 45LC/45ACP.

first pistol M&P 9mm full size- purchased during the Watertown madness since I could not go to work i went to gun store instead
first rifle Rossi R92 in 45 colt- was the first gun i ever purchased

Passed down: Colt open top pocket revolver and a sporterized (unfortunately) Mauser 98k.
Bought: Sig P229 and a Windham Weaponry AR-15

I no longer have either. My first rifle was an Auto Ordinance Tommy Gun. My first pistol was a Walther P-38...

All gone now...:-(

My first rifle was a mossberg bolt .22 long gone

my first pistol was a S&W Model 28. I sold it to a coin dealer after leaving the force. 25 years later I found out he still had it with original box. I had fired it about 200 times, him about 6. He loaded it with hollow point .357's and put it in his coin safe and never touched it. I traded an exact same model to him to get it back.

He asked my why I wanted it when the one I was trading him was identical. I told him I am a gun guy and it wasn't the same, because the one I was getting back was my original gun! Once I got it back I got a factory letter on it, even though I knew where I bought it, just because.

a.) Pistol: Sig Sauer P226

b.) Rifle:

i.) Rimfire: Ruger 10/22
ii.) Centerfire: Mosin Nagant 91/30

Back
Top Bottom