• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Hammerli Force B1 straight Pull .22 Rimfire Rifle

Just saw this but can't find any real in depth reviews with any accuracy info. Seems pretty nice and it uses Ruger standard mags and triggers and has a quick change. 22 magnum barrel. If it turns out to have actual match accuracy I would add it to my list of possible new. 22 rifle.
Would like to hear what my fellow NES'rs think about it.

interesting for sure, looks like a similar design to the summit..

I didn't know about that one either, but at msrp of $649, the Hammerli would seem like a bargain unless the Summit was much more accurate.

The 10/22 compatibility part is nice, quick change barrel/mag cartridge conversions is great assuming it re-indexes well.
The trigger reported to be meh, as well as accuracy, to me the stock looks a little cheezy/flimsy.
Supposed to be an available match barrel at some point.
So add a decent trigger and match barrel, never mind an upgraded stock and the price will likely be up there.
I'm a bit leery of the new budget walther/hammerli/umarex stuff, hopefully this ones a couple steps better than the Tac R1 I had apart that was sort of plasticy-potmetally cheap pellet gun level construction.

Back
Top Bottom