• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Your club's Sunday hours

Shooting hours at your club on Sundays

• After 1 PM

Votes: 35 13.6%
  • After 12 Noon

Votes: 44 17.1%
  • After 11 AM

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • After 9 or 10 AM

Votes: 123 47.9%
  • No time limit

Votes: 54 21.0%

• Total voters
I am just wondering what hours people's rod and gun, or sportsmen's clubs allow shooting on Sundays, and is it for certain types of shooting only, or all shooting?

Westford Sportsmens Club --- 1pm to dusk. You can tell when it's 1, when you hear the trap shooters start off their Sunday ritual.

Andover Sportsmens in North Andover is 9am to dusk. There is trap open to public sometime in the afternoon I am told... Of course the indoor range is 24hrs...

in my club, our rifle range is in one town and our pistol range is in the neighboring town. on sunday morning as a curtisey to the closest neighbors we dont allow shooting on the rifle range until noon ( 9 am until dusk the other 6 days.) our pistol range is open from 9 am until dusk 7 days a week.

bob

Hanson Rod and Gun Club, Sundays 12 noon for outdoor ranges. Earlier if it's a special club event.

Depends on the sign you read, the sign at the range says 12, the sign on the target stand shed says one, and the interwebz site says 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom