You have nothing to bitch about

So since we have been on vacation in virginia, i realized we dont have it bad in mass at all. we complain about pricing and some limited availablity of ammo. Since we have been here only one gun shop (including gander mountain, bass pro shops and walmart along with local store) had any hand gun ammo. Gander mountain had a box of remington 9mm hp which were 60.00 a box of 50 and on dealer had wolf ammo for 22.00 a box for 9mm. All the other stored did not have one box to their name....not one. so we should stop complaining and be happy we actually have ammo. On the other hand virginia has a ton of supple of black rifles.

Ammo shortage sounds like a good problem to have compared to the laws enforced in Massachusetts.

At least the free market can fix Virginia's problems.

Makes one wonder just exactly how many rounds of ammunition are in the hands of the american public. [thinking] I think perhaps the Obamacons and Guberment might think twice before they go pissing of the armed people....doubt it though

Makes one wonder just exactly how many rounds of ammunition are in the hands of the american public. [thinking] I think perhaps the Obamacons and Guberment might think twice before they go pissing of the armed people....doubt it though

Maybe so. But I just can't shake the feeling that somebody somewhere is making sure that supply stays pinched. I know. It's wacky paranoia. I just ... feel something's not right.

Maybe so. But I just can't shake the feeling that somebody somewhere is making sure that supply stays pinched. I know. It's wacky paranoia. I just ... feel something's not right.

I still think there's too many competitors in the free market of ammo to beleive it's a conspiracy.

By the way, Gringo, what is your new avatar?
I thought the old one was classic.

It's ACORN!

But I think there is something funny going on too!

I'll take bare shelves any day of the week before the "unsuitable person guillotine" crap we endure up here.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom