You go away for a couple of weeks - my local range.

allen-1

NES Member
When I joined this club, they had two tactical pits. The owners had never heard of IDPA or USPSA. We're now sanctioned for both, we have a storage building full of equipment for matches, and we have 7 tactical pits that are reserved for our monthly events.

I was out of town for a couple of weeks. Went to the range when I got back to shoot a match - and more changes underway.

(3) new tactical pits, each 70 yards long by 40 feet wide. Can you say "two gun"?

1698839662912.png

Years ago the FBI did a huge solid for Hopkinton Sportsman as they looked for bodies buried by Whitey there. They cleared a bunch of land and that became our current pistol pits. They do good work from time to time. No bodies were discovered.
So you're saying that if someone dropped anonymous tips on where bodies may be buried you can get cellar holes or swimming pools excavated at no cost.

So you're saying that if someone dropped anonymous tips on where bodies may be buried you can get cellar holes or swimming pools excavated at no cost.
Yup however it was credible info provided by Cadillac Frank about the two known missing/presumed dead Bennet brothers.

They actually dug up the range twice!

I know someone who was on the Federal Grand jury that heard 2 years worth of testimony about Whitey & the Winter Hill gang.

Years ago the FBI did a huge solid for Hopkinton Sportsman as they looked for bodies buried by Whitey there. They cleared a bunch of land and that became our current pistol pits. They do good work from time to time. No bodies were discovered.

Maybe such an investigation could break a DCR stranglehold on a certain chunk of land?

An old Italian man lived alone in the country. He wanted to dig his tomato garden, but it was very hard work as the ground was hard.

His only son, Vincent, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament.

Dear Vincent,

I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won't be able to plant my tomato garden this year. I'm just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot.

If you were here my troubles would be over. I know you would dig the plot for me.

Love Dad

A few days later he received a letter from his son.

Dear Dad,

Sorry I'm not there to help, but whatever you do, don't dig up that garden. That's where I buried the BODIES.

Love Vinnie

At 4 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and local police arrived and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left.

That same day the old man received another letter from his son.

Dear Dad,

Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now. That's the best I could do under the circumstances.

Love Vinnie

I remember that.

That’s how he saved on his new septic system. Umm. I think a union leader was buried here…

Why did they clear the land looking for bodies? Gpr?

Back
Top Bottom