• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Yet another OC question, but with purpose

I guess I don't see the point in trying to create a confrontational issue that won't bring people to our side. It's like people who hop out into crosswalks at the last minute while cars are zipping by and then get pissed off because they have the right of way and you nearly hit them. It doesn't make people want more crosswalk protection.
That said, I do get what you are trying to accomplish and hope it goes without incident.

Sounds like fun except that I am in Mass tonight at my brothers.. Oh if they start messing with you.... just scream out is it because I'm black?? lol

I gotta introduce you to Doobie. I think you two will get along like a house afire.

I met him at the Anti-Brown rally. Seems like a good guy.

I like the idea, but I would just OC your pistol.

There's a lot of wood on this fire right now. Don't need to add any more logs.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey man, do you ever get hassled open carrying on the beach there in the summer? I know it's legal, but I figured since half of Canada is on the beach most days, someone would call the fuzz. I don't want any drama so I leave mine in the truck when I go

I haven't OC'd on the beach, but we almost always CC.

I like the idea, but I would just OC your pistol.

There's a lot of wood on this fire right now. Don't need to add any more logs.

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't OC'd on the beach, but we almost always CC.

I OC every single day on the beach. You can tell I'm out for a stroll, because I'm given a wide berth by everyone. Respect the personal bubble!

I'm here along with thehoyt and my roommate and another new Nes member. Cyber is here as well.

ety7a6a9.jpg

Sent from my barely functioning EVO running a horribly unstable beta of CM 10.3

I am surprised we weren't approached for an ID. Although, they did decide to roll out a really bad undercover cop. He stuck out like a sore thumb. It didn't help that I recognized him from this summer as a motorcycle cop plus living and working in Hampton for years.

Back
Top Bottom