Yet another OC question, but with purpose

So, my wife and I have started taking some sh*t from the Hampton, NH PD. Currently I have my P&R, but she does not and they are giving her crap about it. I want to know if I can legally openly carry a long gun (AR, Saiga-12 etc) because I'm ripshit about this whole thing, and I want to do everything I legally can to make their lives a living hell. I virtually always OC my Sig P229, but now I just want to make the police miserable in every way. I want to sling a rifle for the fireworks display tomorrow and watch the sheep sh*t themselves and call 911 a thousand times so I can get it all on my video camera. And then I want to do it every single day next summer on the beach just to make their jobs that much harder. F*ck them all.

It's no different than your Sig, perfectly legal. Do it.

Not a single damn was given with a bunch of people hauling rifles around in Nashua a couple of weeks ago.

Why don't you just calm down a bit and follow through legally with the Hampton PD?

You will win if you don't start losing your cool now.

Yes you can open carry a rifle, Just DO NOT have it loaded in a vehicle

Note that you may not have a loaded rifle or shotgun in a vehicle, by the way (per fish and game law RSA 207:7 — where “vehicle” means a motor vehicle, aircraft, or powered or towed boat, but apparently not an unpowered rowboat or canoe).

http://www.pgnh.org/gunlawfaqs

Last edited:
So, my wife and I have started taking some sh*t from the Hampton, NH PD. Currently I have my P&R, but she does not and they are giving her crap about it. I want to know if I can legally openly carry a long gun (AR, Saiga-12 etc) because I'm ripshit about this whole thing, and I want to do everything I legally can to make their lives a living hell. I virtually always OC my Sig P229, but now I just want to make the police miserable in every way. I want to sling a rifle for the fireworks display tomorrow and watch the sheep sh*t themselves and call 911 a thousand times so I can get it all on my video camera. And then I want to do it every single day next summer on the beach just to make their jobs that much harder. F*ck them all.
Just a thought here but you are looking to see what looks more menacing, because youre ripshit, and you want to make their lives a living hell. Why do you virtually always OC your Sig 229? For the reasons youve listed? Or because you want to protect your family and yourself. Youre willing to create a situation because youre angry or because you need the long gun for your safety. Good luck with that man.

Just a thought here but you are looking to see what looks more menacing, because youre ripshit, and you want to make their lives a living hell. Why do you virtually always OC your Sig 229? For the reasons youve listed? Or because you want to protect your family and yourself. Youre willing to create a situation because youre angry or because you need the long gun for your safety. Good luck with that man.

I OC because I can. I OC because the law says I can. I OC because it's my f*cking right to, and I can do what I damn well please.

I OC because I can. I OC because the law says I can. I OC because it's my f*cking right to, and I can do what I damn well please.
You sure can! Like I said, Good luck with that man! I will be watching NECN for the results!

Leave your dog at home.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

You sure can! Like I said, Good luck with that man! I will be watching NECN for the results!

Why? Nothing will probably happen. He'll get "pinged" by a LEO (at most) and then they'll leave him alone. The end.

-Mike

The Saiga definitely. Unload it before getting in the car, especially if the cops are watching you leave. Carry on brother! [thumbsup]

When and where are you open carrying? I want IN!

And it's on! Have someone filming you the whole time. Clearly once they see all the emails they're gonna know you're rip shit. If you can document even more harassment/problems with them all the better for you.

Just a reminder for those going- folks have been cited for having a loaded long arm in a vehicle by leaning it against the vehicle or setting it on the tailgate of a truck- this mostly in a hunting scenario.

Be sure it is unloaded (no magazine, empty chamber) prior to it touching a vehicle to avoid any BS charges.

Just a reminder for those going- folks have been cited for having a loaded long arm in a vehicle by leaning it against the vehicle or setting it on the tailgate of a truck- this mostly in a hunting scenario. Be sure it is unloaded (no magazine, empty chamber) prior to it touching a vehicle to avoid any BS charges.

Just roll with an AR pistol. Problem solved !

Hampton beach, fireworks are at 8 P.M.

I shouldn't be hard to miss

Sent from my barely functioning EVO running a horribly unstable beta of CM 10.3

Hey man, do you ever get hassled open carrying on the beach there in the summer? I know it's legal, but I figured since half of Canada is on the beach most days, someone would call the fuzz. I don't want any drama so I leave mine in the truck when I go

Back
Top Bottom