WTS....WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey it’s better than dealing with some green members with basically zero interaction with the forum who just try to lowball shit on you and then get mad when you say no.

New green guy (this was a couple years ago) though he still has next to no interactions publicly, responds to my ad for an Aimpoint CompM4s very very lightly used, seriously 3 x at the range, paid 850.00 for it new and was selling for 600.00 firm to fund something else. I’ve got multiple dots sitting in the safe and I thought that was a very fair price to ask.

He asks for more photos. I provide them. He asks for a copy of the receipt so I can prove it’s not a clone off Amazon and that I’m not trying to scam him, I provide it. Any questions asked and answered. This went on for like 2-3 days saying he was def interested.

Then he hits me up and says I’ll give you 400.00 for it. Even though I had posted it @ 600.00 firm.

I was like c’monnn. f***ing dink, wasting my time. Sorry pal, the asking price is firm and you knew that. Him being new and not having any idea what his experience is, I politely directed him to something maybe more in his price range like a Vortex or Sig or whatever.

He gets all indignant like ‘how dare you’ saying you don’t know how much money I have and blah blah and that he can buy this same Aimpoint all day long for 350.00-375.00.

[rofl]Ya ok.

Well if that’s true and you have some kind of ‘in’ with Aimpoint then why TF are you offering me 400.00? Because you know you’re full of shit and you’re trying to scam me with lowball bs after 2-3 days of answering questions and pics. Gtfo. Paying your 23.00 bucks for green doesn’t mean you’re still not a clown.
Still available?

You want to rant about something, rant about the flaming douche canoe who likes to jog down my winding narrow road during a snowstorm.
Two cars can barely pass on a good day without trying to dodge that flaming pillow biter.
I'm hoping a plow takes him out and raccoons eat his corpse.

Plowing this morning I had a woman stomp 3 steps away from the edge of her driveway out of view when I went by pushing the slush at the edge of the road back. By the time I was at her driveway, I realized she had only taken 4 total steps. She got slammed by 50-100 lbs of slush doing 30-40 MPH off my plow edge.

I still feel bad for the slush.

You want to rant about something, rant about the flaming douche canoe who likes to jog down my winding narrow road during a snowstorm.
Two cars can barely pass on a good day without trying to dodge that flaming pillow biter.
I'm hoping a plow takes him out and raccoons eat his corpse.
What road - I'll show up on a bicycle in full spandex kit to make your jogger problem seem like nothing

Hey it’s better than dealing with some green members with basically zero interaction with the forum who just try to lowball shit on you and then get mad when you say no.

New green guy (this was a couple years ago) though he still has next to no interactions publicly, responds to my ad for an Aimpoint CompM4s very very lightly used, seriously 3 x at the range, paid 850.00 for it new and was selling for 600.00 firm to fund something else. I’ve got multiple dots sitting in the safe and I thought that was a very fair price to ask.

He asks for more photos. I provide them. He asks for a copy of the receipt so I can prove it’s not a clone off Amazon and that I’m not trying to scam him, I provide it. Any questions asked and answered. This went on for like 2-3 days saying he was def interested.

Then he hits me up and says I’ll give you 400.00 for it. Even though I had posted it @ 600.00 firm.

I was like c’monnn. f***ing dink, wasting my time. Sorry pal, the asking price is firm and you knew that. Him being new and not having any idea what his experience is, I politely directed him to something maybe more in his price range like a Vortex or Sig or whatever.

He gets all indignant like ‘how dare you’ saying you don’t know how much money I have and blah blah and that he can buy this same Aimpoint all day long for 350.00-375.00.

[rofl]Ya ok.

Well if that’s true and you have some kind of ‘in’ with Aimpoint then why TF are you offering me 400.00? Because you know you’re full of shit and you’re trying to scam me with lowball bs after 2-3 days of answering questions and pics. Gtfo. Paying your 23.00 bucks for green doesn’t mean you’re still not a clown.
9.6/10

meanwhile-in-russia-2.jpg

Still available?
Ah, yes. The typical question. And even if your ad states "If the ad is still up, the item is still available" they still ask. I'm going to start replying "No, I'm just keeping it up to get everone's attention."

The other side of the coin is the people who have ads up for months. "I'll take this." Their response: I sold it already. Yet they keep the ad up still, even after replying to you. :rolleyes:

[rofl]Ya ok.

Fine, I will give you $415, final offer.

If anyone is looking for Trailboss, go look at the reloading classifieds, I have some for trade.

It is more of a 🦄 than anything 🦎 has on sale.
still looking for h4350, r u? :) i told you it was an unobtanium. :)

I have obtanuimed h4350.
i may want to retest my loads, but, kinda lazy to even try. last time i settled on reloder16 as it was not evident to have any visible benefit from h4350.
and as i was able to stock up r16 - well, it kinda settled it for me.

What happened to Marsha? Did she update her screen name to Gov’na?

i may want to retest my loads, but, kinda lazy to even try. last time i settled on reloder16 as it was not evident to have any visible benefit from h4350.
and as i was able to stock up r16 - well, it kinda settled it for me.
Reloder 16 is the balls. Haven't seen any in a while. Have since switched to staball, works very well.

Reloder 16 is the balls. Haven't seen any in a while. Have since switched to staball, works very well.
last week it was in stock twice - broc says he got h4350, i am very confused why my alerts from shootingbot did not come for it... but, whatever.

an old ebay wisdom states - 'those asking many questions are not going to buy'. :)
after first question it is a waste of time to even answer.
Spot on. A couple questions that were not otherwise covered in a WTS are OK and not atypical of a solid buyer. The tire kickers with MANY questions have been total time wasters- 100% of them. The worst variety of these time wasters are the ones who demand many detailed pics by email even if the gun is some garden variety item with a moderate price. I'll take another objective look at my WTS and if it seems to be lacking pics- that's where they go so that any prospective buyer can see them.

Why is it that the only people who are interested in buying my sh@t are non-green, no post, zero feedback dbags/Russian bots ????

That is all.

</rant>
Please report these people when you see them so we can ban the s*** out of them maybe limit the pain for some other folks. Even if they seem sketchy half legitimate we can usually smoke them out pretty good....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom