• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Dealers flooding the regular WTS section

Status
Not open for further replies.
You take me wrong. If I were a dealer I might/would do the same thing. I can have a problem with the system and not the people involved. And yes, I would like my ads (however few I have) to stick on the first couple of pages longer however it is what it is. I can express what I believe to be issues with the system yet still choose to participate.

Nope still entitled and lazy. Instead of working harder, you want the other guy to work less.

He's first act was to be a value @TPNES, now he's trying to be the brown guy at the mill.

View attachment 760391
1st. Theres only room for one of us Brown guys in the mill watch out im coming for you!
2nd TPES is retired , so I took it upon myself to entertain the common folk.
3rd. TDG wears girls leggings ( not to be trusted)
4th im sorry op that I have it set for my ads to all bump at once, sell cool shit and people will find your ads. Also we all have the same a week cool down, funny part is I have a siaga 545 ak too, maybe if you wernt so whiney I would have offered it to you.

Love it when dealers have so much business they can shit on potential customers.
Not that a Free Stater like me would stoop to buying anything there.
Why does a customer get to choose where they shop yet a dealer does not get to choose who to work with? 10% of your customers will waste 90% of your time. I routinely weed out the bottom 10%.

Why does a customer get to choose where they shop yet a dealer does not get to choose who to work with? 10% of your customers will waste 90% of your time. I routinely weed out the bottom 10%.
I’ve witnessed this first hand and it’s beautiful. I get jealous because I wish I could fire the 10% of my “customers” that waste 90% of my time. I’m not self-employed though.

Nope still entitled and lazy. Instead of working harder, you want the other guy to work less.

Pretty harsh considering you don't know me and probably don't even remember me because while I have bought stuff from you I am not a "regular". I make a comment you don't like and suddenly I'm "entitled and lazy".

Until the post today I have never said one word good, bad or indifferent on how the classifieds work here. I certainly have never said anything negative about any of dealers on NES. If you search you will find a few posts where I have said good things about you and recommended you. In the future I won't do that because I'm to lazy.

I understand the process and I bear no ill will towards the dealers. They are just following the rules. What bugs me is when I post something for sale I'd at least like it to stay in the first page or 2 for a day. What happens sometimes is you post something for sale and then it ends up several pages in very quickly, sometimes in less than 24 hours, and the add gets no exposure. I realize all someone needs to do is use the search feature but unfortunately manner people don't. Especially if they are not looking for something specific but just browsing.
You want exposure go to Armslist or Gunbroker......this is a small New England site and mostly cheap Ma**h***s. Or bump the thing 1700 times like some people who have no idea what the market is for their gun.

Another tidbit is looking in the WTB before selling, lot of times Ive sold right there without even listing....then other times, I can tell guys are looking for bottom barrel pricing and not being realistic.

If you price it right here, and right I mean not the same as new......it should sell even if its back a few pages.

I test the waters....put it out for a week or two....if I get nothing.....I go elsewhere to sell it. If you want to sell something you can't be lazy about it.

Pretty harsh considering you don't know me and probably don't even remember me because while I have bought stuff from you I am not a "regular". I make a comment you don't like and suddenly I'm "entitled and lazy".

Until the post today I have never said one word good, bad or indifferent on how the classifieds work here. I certainly have never said anything negative about any of dealers on NES. If you search you will find a few posts where I have said good things about you and recommended you. In the future I won't do that because I'm to lazy.

Denial is more than a river in Egypt. But go on cry me a river.

View attachment 760382
www.kagarms.com
410 Great Road, Suite 321, Littleton, MA 01460
Phone: (617)299-9359 (Text or email for fastest response)
E-mail: [email protected]
Hours: Wednesdays 4 pm - 8 pm, Saturdays 9 am - 2 pm, Sundays 1 pm - 6 pm
I go to KAG Arms whenever I need a new gun but not through that door. I like going through the maze of corridors that pass all the other cool dealer's shops.

Op being attacked for asking a reasonable question? This person is a green member and supports the forum. Just find it odd people will choose being a**h***s over just answering the persons question and moving on. And we wonder why so many have come and gone from here.

I really don’t care, at all, I’ve been down this road before 😂.
But it does boggle my mind…which doesn’t take too much….if theirs is two sections, and dealers have thier own, why would they want to be in the regular forum. And like another member said, we all also pay, not as much, but we still pay. And it’s happened to me many times, get buried by two dealers bumping thier overpriced crap in the reg forum.
And the solution by some was to ignore? What business would say that? That’s kinda weird to me, ignore the ads so you never see all the awesome shit I have.
Typical life. The little guy gets 💩 on and the people that have the money make the rules.
As long as you learn to eat 💩 and smile it will go easier
I posted about this once and realize it’s not my site, like they said put em on ignore like Ithey said and never see thier awesome stuff you may buy or not now.
Btw I’m not calling anyone out or any dealer. I know Kag spoke up, I think the mill and Kag is a staple in our community, and great people

1st. Theres only room for one of us Brown guys in the mill watch out im coming for you!
2nd TPES is retired , so I took it upon myself to entertain the common folk.
3rd. TDG wears girls leggings ( not to be trusted)
4th im sorry op that I have it set for my ads to all bump at once, sell cool shit and people will find your ads. Also we all have the same a week cool down, funny part is I have a siaga 545 ak too, maybe if you wernt so whiney I would have offered it to you.

My point has nothing to do with my own stuff selling or not

And I wouldn't take the saiga from you if you offered it for free because you'd rather mock me/throw insults than have a discussion. I don't like to deal with children :)

I stated something I didn't like/thought should be mentioned to see what others opinions on it were

Looks like mainly dealers, which I figured, are fine with it and mainly regular guys aren't. If regular enough regular people voice an opinion, maybe there will be change. Funny how that works

Always remember that this is a quasi Capitalist country. Those who pay more get more (talking membership types). Being a capitalist, I respect that concept.

My point has nothing to do with my own stuff selling or not

And I wouldn't take the saiga from you if you offered it for free because you'd rather mock me/throw insults than have a discussion. I don't like to deal with children :)

I stated something I didn't like/thought should be mentioned to see what others opinions on it were

Looks like mainly dealers, which I figured, are fine with it and mainly regular guys aren't. If regular enough regular people voice an opinion, maybe there will be change. Funny how that works

This seems to be profound but actually isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom