WTS....WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that the only people who are interested in buying my sh@t are non-green, no post, zero feedback dbags/Russian bots ????

That is all.

</rant>
Because NES Green & Life Members are skinflints.
Michael Caine Christmas GIF by Sky

If you want honesty, it’s because your prices are more than what they go for new from vendors. Sure you can find vendors selling viper red dots for over $200. But I can find at least a half dozen vendors selling them between 150-175. And a used Glock upper for almost $400? Come on man.

You want to rant about something, rant about the flaming douche canoe who likes to jog down my winding narrow road during a snowstorm.
Two cars can barely pass on a good day without trying to dodge that flaming pillow biter.
I'm hoping a plow takes him out and raccoons eat his corpse.
Now THERE'S a rant! Extra points for brevity.

If you want honesty, it’s because your prices are more than what they go for new from vendors. Sure you can find vendors selling viper red dots for over $200. But I can find at least a half dozen vendors selling them between 150-175. And a used Glock upper for almost $400? Come on man.
Would it change your opinion if I told you the Glock upper was "gently" used :)

You want to rant about something, rant about the flaming douche canoe who likes to jog down my winding narrow road during a snowstorm.
Two cars can barely pass on a good day without trying to dodge that flaming pillow biter.
It would be better if coyotes and buzzards squabbled over his carcass.

Hey it’s better than dealing with some green members with basically zero interaction with the forum who just try to lowball shit on you and then get mad when you say no.

New green guy (this was a couple years ago) though he still has next to no interactions publicly, responds to my ad for an Aimpoint CompM4s very very lightly used, seriously 3 x at the range, paid 850.00 for it new and was selling for 600.00 firm to fund something else. I’ve got multiple dots sitting in the safe and I thought that was a very fair price to ask.

He asks for more photos. I provide them. He asks for a copy of the receipt so I can prove it’s not a clone off Amazon and that I’m not trying to scam him, I provide it. Any questions asked and answered. This went on for like 2-3 days saying he was def interested.

Then he hits me up and says I’ll give you 400.00 for it. Even though I had posted it @ 600.00 firm.

I was like c’monnn. f***ing dink, wasting my time. Sorry pal, the asking price is firm and you knew that. Him being new and not having any idea what his experience is, I politely directed him to something maybe more in his price range like a Vortex or Sig or whatever.

He gets all indignant like ‘how dare you’ saying you don’t know how much money I have and blah blah and that he can buy this same Aimpoint all day long for 350.00-375.00.

[rofl]Ya ok.

Well if that’s true and you have some kind of ‘in’ with Aimpoint then why TF are you offering me 400.00? Because you know you’re full of shit and you’re trying to scam me with lowball bs after 2-3 days of answering questions and pics. Gtfo. Paying your 23.00 bucks for green doesn’t mean you’re still not a clown.

Sandor? Is that you?

4E5E7782-E20E-405D-A522-42119E0ECE05.jpeg

I’ve got hipster women jogging a winding narrow roads with a baby carriage ! When I laid on the horn she gave me the bird !

I see a lot of guns on here that are priced more than new, sometimes 100 over than new. A quick online search verifies it......and its not fxcking rocket science.

If I want to sell a gun quick here, its 150-200 under new pricing easy........the last one I sold, I got a good deal on the buy, so I sold for $300 under new priced, and sold it in an hour.

Experienced gun owners have no problem buying online, transferring in and saving money. So......if you expect to get Green members who do their research to pay more than new for used shit.....think otherwise.

That leaves you with Newbs.....who probably either are afraid to transfer, don't know the process, or havent done their homework.

i like to tell the story of the guy from texas who joined just to buy several boxes of .40 black talons i had for sale. i guess they still like .40's in texas, he didn't ask for a better price. i was hesitant, thought it was a batfe sting or something. nope, his postal money order for several hundred bucks was pure gold. never seen him around these parts again.

You can make an effort to not be fat without being a douche bag. You want to workout during a snowstorm? Go shovel your neighbor's driveway instead of f***ing up traffic.

What's wrong with running during a snowstorm? Heck they even make nice traction devices for your shoes so you can do so.

You could go around them or even join them.

It would be better if coyotes and buzzards squabbled over his carcass.
There was a morning prime time commuter on a bike several times riding a normal (not fat tire studded) bike during snowstorms in Carlisle. I saw it at least a dozen times.
Brave or stupid. Pick one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom