• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Puke - Medal of Freedom - WTF?

Medal of freedom for working to take freedoms away? As Homer Simpson would say "This is a misleading as to the final chapter of the never ending story".

Presidents have been signaling their virtues with that award for a long time, I think Trump gave one to Rush Limbaugh lol Giving a medal to a radio personality makes about as much sense as what Biden did, like I said.. Nothing but a POTUS virtue signaling event, nothing more, nothing less.

210921050055-01-megan-rapinoe-file-exlarge-169.jpg

Last edited:
Medal of freedom for working to take freedoms away? As Homer Simpson would say "This is a misleading as to the final chapter of the never ending story".

Well look at the freaks in his administration.

This is an American version of knighthood. Meaning, people here get the MoF for the same kinds of reasons Brits get knighted. And, like knighthoods, the MoF has always been political.

It definitely skirts the intent of Article 1 Section 9 Clause 8, but since people who receive it don't really get any consideration other than the medal itself, it's good to go I guess.

Like the Nobel Peace Prize, forever tarnished by it being awarded to Obama just for showing up.
It was tarnished long before that. Jimmy Carter and the TERRORIST Yassar Arafat??????? Taco Bell gives them out if you buy two tacos.

I remember watching it on tv when Obama hung a similar gold-dipped pie plate around Biden's neck on his way out the door, just for being a good friend. It was utterly gross.
It's become the governments participation trophy and it's no longer worth the ribbon it hangs from...like everything else in the US government

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom