WTF..Grunt Style shirts at Dick???!

Sad. I think you are right to be PO'd. Seems like so many companies grow to a point where their decisions begin to be driven by $.

I get your point but that's kind of funny. Companies who's decisions are not driven by $ generally don't stay companies for too long. If you're not in business to make money you've just got a hobby.

Sadly it’s business and yes money talks.

If you like grunt stuff buy it just don’t buy it from dicks.

Also now that folks are looking into corporate donations to political parties so see a lot of [puke] going on

Omg is Nes back?
This thread reminds me if the old days.
Like to see it.
Now we just need a "eat a bag of dicks " comment and some pictures of a dude in a banana suit .

Grunt Style is straight homosexual, special olympics gay so it makes sense it was at Dick’s.
i just did not even want to see what Grunt Style is.... Hey god bless the guy for creating a 100mil business but honeslty why get but hurt by where he sells his shirts.

i just did not even want to see what Grunt Style is.... Hey god bless the guy for creating a 100mil business but honeslty why get but hurt by where he sells his shirts.
The creator of Grunt Style needs to call out Dicks!

Tell them they are traitors to the Second Amendment.

He will end up boosting his shirt sales through the roof!!!

It would be like Benchmade in reverse.

Think about this...On every one of there T-shirt’s they have a set of crossed rifles and it says “this we’ll defend!”...they are just frauds! Thank you for your service I have cancelled my monthly membership and will spend my money elsewhere. Good luck with your yeti cooler, Coleman coolers have always worked for me.

Selling to places like Dicks is dangerous. Large chains dictate payment terms (and it is not payment upon delivery, but something like 60 or 90 days later) and generally have the right to refuse delivery or return contracted merchandise instead of pay. There is both the risk of "out of style, not paying" as well as "bankrupt, get to the back of the line of unsecured creditors".

Lighten up Francis, it's no wonder the other side is winning. People like you eat our young.
The other side is winning because they stick together and get in peoples faces. Can u imagine if half the gun owners in this state took the day off from work and stormed beacon hill...unarmed of course.

The other side is winning because they stick together and get in peoples faces. Can u imagine if half the gun owners in this state took the day off from work and stormed beacon hill...unarmed of course.
Leftists have turned their politics into a cult, true believers who will die on their hill. They are just as fanatical as Jihadists without out the suicide bombs. The public education system indoctrinates them and then they go to Colleges where free speech is banned and the indoctrination continues. The media is all in, just witness that idiot Cohen telling the leftists what they wanted to hear yesterday. Watch what happens when Trump is re-elected.

Leftists have turned their politics into a cult, true believers who will die on their hill. They are just as fanatical as Jihadists without out the suicide bombs. The public education system indoctrinates them and then they go to Colleges where free speech is banned and the indoctrination continues. The media is all in, just witness that idiot Cohen telling the leftists what they wanted to hear yesterday. Watch what happens when Trump is re-elected.
Your right. They control every area of society almost...media, schools,local government in all major cities, etc etc. I think it’s safe to say they are winning right now. Trump won’t be our savior. Don’t get me wrong I’m gonna vote for him over anybody else right now but he’s the “No due process king”.

100% Correct, well-written!

Your right. They control every area of society almost...media, schools,local government in all major cities, etc etc. I think it’s safe to say they are winning right now. Trump won’t be our savior. Don’t get me wrong I’m gonna vote for him over anybody else right now but he’s the “No due process king”.

Trump is the best we will ever get because he's not a politician, ie, creature of the swamp. The FBI/DOJ have been corrupted by career bureaucrats who are trying to protect their namby, pamby careers. Most politicians main goal is to keep their jobs so they campaign constantly with their fingers in the air to see which way the wind is blowing. The left has made it their mission to destroy President Trump and his supporters, which means US. Next 2 years will be very interesting and potentially violent. They know that if Trump wins re-election they are screwed for years so they will be on a suicide mission against us.

If their union with Dick has you upset, do not look into their only listed corporate account.

yup...

satan

46f1266c1fa2242c5cacf9a5dd8b256a

Most brands of ammo I use are sold at Dicks, so now what do I do? Boycott Winchester and Remington? Or, am I only boycotting Grunt Style because they market pro 2A but sell Dicks? If it's the latter, I think I would rather see Dicks wall to wall with pro 2A messages that go unsold to those who know better than to shop there.

Most brands of ammo I use are sold at Dicks, so now what do I do? Boycott Winchester and Remington? Or, am I only boycotting Grunt Style because they market pro 2A but sell Dicks? If it's the latter, I think I would rather see Dicks wall to wall with pro 2A messages that go unsold to those who know better than to shop there.
Just like our esteemed AG Maura, I don't like Dicks. I no longer shop there. I may buy products that they sell, I just buy them somewhere other than Dicks.

Good point with the ammo. Here’s my take:
If you value your life definitely boycott Winchester ammo. I personally do not go into Dick’s to buy my ammo there. Grunt style isn’t targeting a hunter only or outdoorsman/Sportsman only audience, where I think it is safe to say dicks does. Everything that grunt style supposedly stands for is screw your feelings drink your freedom, Murica!, we will defend the Second Amendment, blah blah blah.. and they’re just a bunch of frauds. Best of luck to them in the future my account has been canceled.

I more than likely won't be buying any longer from GS, not because of the Dicks thing but instead because it takes forever for them to get off their asses and get anything shipped out. Mainly I get them to F with my overly sensitive coworkers, more than once I've been approached by management requesting I no longer wear them because they make some folks nervous. I immediately ordered five more. [rofl2]

One of my coworkers enjoys them but he told me the folks who originally started the company are no longer running it and that someone else has taken over which may explain the subpar service and choices.

I more than likely won't be buying any longer from GS, not because of the Dicks thing but instead because it takes forever for them to get off their asses and get anything shipped out. Mainly I get them to F with my overly sensitive coworkers, more than once I've been approached by management requesting I no longer wear them because they make some folks nervous. I immediately ordered five more. [rofl2]

One of my coworkers enjoys them but he told me the folks who originally started the company are no longer running it and that someone else has taken over which may explain the subpar service and choices.
Yeah once you get the attention of big business buy outs tend to happen.
Fun stuff
I wonder if the shirt sold at Dicks are made in China?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom