WTF..Grunt Style shirts at Dick???!

I Googled Grunt style to look at there latest t shirts only to find at the top of the search engine that they are sold at Dicks sporting goods. I couldn’t believe it so I hit on it and sure as shit it was Dicks website with a whole bunch of grunt style T-shirts for sale. So I called them up and let them know and asked them how could a company that’s veteran owned and vehemently pro second amendment be selling shirts at Dick’s Sporting Goods?? And the guy simply told me that’s way over his paygrade. So I kindly asked him to bring that up the chain of command and to fix it yesterday. Unbelievable!!!!!

money talks...come down off the high horse and embrace reality.
Money talks huh...Your a regular Dick Tracy, who forged your transcript. I don’t know where you get me being on a high horse comes from???im a monthly paying customer to that service and all I do is get T-shirts that come in that say Second Amendment and Freedom all over them yet they sell their stuff at Dick’s....

Lols. Enjoy, ....dicks.

Dude, really, homosexual slurs? You immediately assume I have shopped at that store in the last 20 years. You immediately assume I buy stuff at any of the businesses that are anti-2A. If you do some research, I posted a while back about hotel chains that are anti-2A and which one's weren't, so I wouldn't be spending money at one with such policies. I spend my money where I can to support businesses that support my ideals. Sometimes, it's just not possible. Grunt Style claims to be veteran owned, until otherwise informed, I'll buy something from them, on occasion. I own a singular piece of their clothing, not really my style, it was more of a donation that came with the shirt.

But having a rational conversation without resorting to name calling is where you, yes you, will do more damage to our cause than help. Maybe the anonymous nature of the interwebs brings out your backside, I can only hope.

Too many 2a sunshine Patriots. It's too hard( for you Dicks lovers) evidently
Dude, really, homosexual slurs? You immediately assume I have shopped at that store in the last 20 years. You immediately assume I buy stuff at any of the businesses that are anti-2A. If you do some research, I posted a while back about hotel chains that are anti-2A and which one's weren't, so I wouldn't be spending money at one with such policies. I spend my money where I can to support businesses that support my ideals. Sometimes, it's just not possible. Grunt Style claims to be veteran owned, until otherwise informed, I'll buy something from them, on occasion. I own a singular piece of their clothing, not really my style, it was more of a donation that came with the shirt.

But having a rational conversation without resorting to name calling is where you, yes you, will do more damage to our cause than help. Maybe the anonymous nature of the interwebs brings out your backside, I can only hope.
Yawn. You must have been a naval wanna be. Snowflake. It's ok. You sellouts are helping the cause. Just grab your binky and head for the safe space.

I'm not exactly seeing the problem with this. Grunt Style gets paid and Dick's sits on inventory while the product gets purchased elsewhere.
I'm not exactly seeing the problem with this. Grunt Style gets paid and Dick's sits on inventory while the product gets purchased elsewhere.
I see. Wanna bet that's not what they are thinking,

For as much as we boycott I also reward companies that stick with us (somewhat). After Mossberg pulled out of Dicks I bought one, after The Benchmade fiasco I am buying a Kershaw. After the NRA crap with Bump Stocks I went all in with GOA who’s is actually trying to do something for us. Please let me know what I have missed.

For as much as we boycott I also reward companies that stick with us (somewhat). After Mossberg pulled out of Dicks I bought one, after The Benchmade fiasco I am buying a Kershaw. After the NRA crap with Bump Stocks I went all in with GOA who’s is actually trying to do something for us. Please let me know what I have missed.
I love Levi Jean's. 505s haven't bought a pair in 30 years. F them

Back
Top Bottom