• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WRKO AM 680 Boston - Michael Graham

SalemCat

Banned
Filling in for Howie Carr today.

Good Show - strong support for Gun Owners.

Wonder if he carries himself ?

Last edited:
I turned the radio to 96.9 today and all it was all rap music. What happened to the talk radio station ?

I turned the radio to 96.9 today and all it was all rap music. What happened to the talk radio station ?

Went out of business. Super depressed that I can hear Jim Browdie and 'Marbles' Margary Egan in the am anymore [/sarcasm]

Filling in for Howie Carr today.

Good Show - strong support for Gun Owners.

Wonder if he carries himself ?

He just touching upon this with broad strokes, we need him to read the list summarizing these unconstitutional directive so people understand what is going on.

Actually listening to him on the way home was pissing me off.

I actually met and talked with Michael in Middleton a few years ago. He was a very witty and friendly guy, and a southerner with some real redneck roots. His book Redneck Nation: How the South Really Won the War is a hoot. He is all about the 2nd amendment, but is just getting a new on-air job at WRKO after being off the air for 6 weeks.

See you all at the rally tomorrow!

JR

I contacted him to spread the word about the 19th rally. He never responded. He is just a fake talking head like most.

This. Being pro 2A is on the "conservative" radio talk show host one sheet. The morning and afternoon guy on WRKO appear to be very pro 2A yet aren't licensed.

Back
Top Bottom