Wow.... Just Wow......

I watched the whole things waiting for her to say anything I agreed with.

She never got there.

She is an obviously bright and well spoken young lady, but she's F'd in the head. This is Britain at it's best, and what the future holds as the next generation of leaders of the British Empire. Shortly after that America will fall in the same rabbit hole!

James, I should neg rep you for that one [wink][rolleyes]

Last edited:
I'd hit it, and hit it and hit it again,and keep hitting it until she fianally shut the F*%k up

I think she was saying that our belief in protecting ourselves and loved ones is a "short-curcuit" of the brain because we SHOULD all love each other.... I just don't get why anybody would pretend that this world isn't full of scumbags who want to take your things and hurt you... What do libtards think when they get mugged or have a break in happen to them? I bet that is where most people wake up and realize what RKBA is about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buf25_rtKC0

this one is boring too but I'd hit it!

This boring babbling broad is as dry as a popcorn fart!!! She actually makes a discussion of masturbation painful.

She is probably related to those people who cry over cut trees. [rofl]

-Mike

As time passes since my exposure, things get a little easier to deal with.

I mean, I know I'll never be the same, but the nightmares subsided as the night wore on, and the waking up screaming, night sweats...

I pray noone ever slips me another link like that.

Labelling a link "Wow" on NES is basically the same as saying, click here to see either hot naked girls or cute fuzzy kittens, both of which I like, so of COURSE I fell for it.

Well, as they say, take it one day at a time.

I made almost 3 minutes out of curiosity. What a f-cking floot roop! The only thing I saw get manifested was a wackobotted shit for brains! This girls on the train to a loony bin!
I made about 10 seconds.[rolleyes]

How can anyone be so boring?I made it to about 30 seconds,and I still don't know what she was talking about.

She doesn't either, it;s all crazy bullshit anyway.

I think there are sheep SO afraid, that they go off the edge like the wackjob in the video.

As time passes since my exposure, things get a little easier to deal with.

I mean, I know I'll never be the same, but the nightmares subsided as the night wore on, and the waking up screaming, night sweats...

I pray noone ever slips me another link like that.

Labelling a link "Wow" on NES is basically the same as saying, click here to see either hot naked girls or cute fuzzy kittens, both of which I like, so of COURSE I fell for it.

Well, as they say, take it one day at a time.

[rofl]

i guess, "war is bad" mmmkay? dude I bet there are a lot of PiSSED OFF electrons out there that had thier happy little day diverted so I could be so unfortunate as to view that.

Last edited:
I'm hoping that a sexier chick who's pro 2A will make a counter video where she claims to be channeling an M4 and rambles on about the shooting sports while oiling herself.

Back
Top Bottom