Worcester Armory

Still out there:

tattoos.jpg

https://www.newbedfordguide.com/state-police-and-us-marshals-continue-search-for-escaped-inmate-james-morales/2017/01/02

I heard tha he was in the yard, got on a roof and jumped. Says he cut himself on the razor wire. Must have found blood. Couldn't have been too seriously hurt as he later stole a car.

Wow. Federal charges in MA, staying in a private prison in RI? I don't get it.

Wow. Federal charges in MA, staying in a private prison in RI? I don't get it.

Bring it down one level for comparison.

State charges in Middlesex County, staying in a private prison in Suffolk County. Both counties are in the same state. In the first example both states are in the USA.

Yup...and of course it's here in Massachusetts.
Shelter in place, shut down the MBTA...lock down schools.. we'll have two (or more) days of headlines "BREAKING NEWS Madman on the Loose!!!", home invasions, carjackings....

I say just give the maggot the keys to a stolen car, a GPS that only points him towards 93 North, and let him go to New Hampshire and "terrorize" a few Granite Staters...where even Granny and Grampa are armed to the friggin teeth and waiting (hoping?) for some scumball filthbag to kick the back door in and provide some excitement (and target practice) for them...the dirtbag that tried to mug the old lady in Manchester last year and ended up with a 9mm tracheotomy (courtesy of Grandma's S&W instead) comes to mind.

But, alas, he's on the run in Cambridge MA?...."You there! Hey! Stop what you're doing or I'll.. I'll.. I'll just call 911 on you!!!" (etc etc)

Just sayin'

Last edited:
Shelter in place, shut down the MBTA...lock down schools.. we'll have two (or more) days of headlines "BREAKING NEWS Madman on the Loose!!!", home invasions, carjackings....

I say just give the maggot the keys to a stolen car, a GPS that only points him towards 93 North, and let him go to New Hampshire and "terrorize" a few Granite Staters...where even Granny and Grampa are armed to the friggin teeth and waiting (hoping?) for some scumball filthbag to kick the back door in and provide some excitement (and target practice) for them...the dirtbag that tried to mug the old lady in Manchester last year and ended up with a 9mm tracheotomy (courtesy of Grandma's S&W instead) comes to mind.

But, alas, he's on the run in Cambridge MA?...."You there! Hey! Stop what you're doing or I'll.. I'll.. I'll just call 911 on you!!!" (etc etc)

Just sayin'

Don't forget the forthcoming award-winning drama staring Mark Wahlberg.

Just sayin'

Murderboner + Drama much? [rofl]

This guy handed a piece of paper to a bank teller. Yeah, he may have raped a kid or whatever but he's just a generic shittbag thats probablby only capable of picking on people far, far weaker than he is. This entire thing is much ado about very little.

-Mike

Mass State Police are reporting he was captured on Broadway in Somerville.
That explains all the choppers and the twenty something cruisers I saw this afternoon. Maybe now the black helos helps will stop circling my house every morning. I was starting to get a complex.

sent from my chimney using smoke signals

So last night I get a call from the ladyfriend who's freaking out. She says someone broke into her apartment. She's freaking out imagining the worst case scenario that this guy broke into her place and is hiding in her bedroom. So she ran out of the house and got into the car and drove up the hill to my apartment (about 1/2 mile away, so not far).

Turns out it was her dad who had come into her apartment to remove a couch that he had sold for her on Craigslist.

Update 3/15/17:
Judge Timothy S. Hillman sentenced Ms. Bigsbee to 21 months in prison with credit for time served (7 1/2 months). He recommended a residential drug treatment program and ordered a supervised release of 3 years following her prison time.

More at link Ashley Bigsbee to prison in for theft of weapons at Worcester Armory

https://www.northeastshooters.com/v...n-in-for-theft-of-weapons-at-Worcester-Armory

http://www.telegram.com/news/201703...r-role-in-weapons-theft-from-worcester-armory

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom