WooHoo!!! I got my license back!!!

For those of you who knew or asked about my accidental discharge injury, first of all, thanks for your concern, I appreciate it. Second, I'm finally able to walk and drive again so I drove my sorry ass to the local PD and asked for my license back. i was taken into the licensing room and before i proceeded with my speech, The licensing officer came up with my CZ 50 and license in hand. he needed no explanation and was well aware after the investigation that it was an accident. He gave me my belongings, shook my hand, wished my family and I a merry xmas and off i went with a smile. I felt like running down the street yelling and screaming. Wow!! Merry F'ing Xmas to me!!!!

Hey John(45Collector), you can relax now.

Congrats... now sell that CZ and I agree w/ M1911 investing in a drop safe gun will save you a lot of headache and legache in the future.

Congrats on getting your license back. Make sure that this incident was a one time thing. We can all learn from your accident and hopefully stay safe.

mattyb, great news!!!! I'm happy for you. I can't speak for everyone here but I can speak for myself when I say I tried to learn as much as I could from this incident. It makes me happy to know all my guns have a drop safety and to make sure all my guns secure in their holsters either by a thumb break or by retention.

Thanks to you all. I'm happier than a pig in sh_t!. He did tell me that the license wasnt suspended or revoked. Nor was it put through the system. He simply held on to it and waited for me to get better. This past month has been a nightmare not knowing if i'd ever get it back. Thinkin about it now, if it was revoked or suspended, wouldnt they tell me to get rid of all the other firearms in my house or come take them? Or even send me a letter stating it's revoked?. Non of that happened. Look, I take this as a learning experience and plan to chose my firearms wisely from now on. Whether they're new, used, or even C&R. I lucked out big time, Plain and simple.

For the gentleman who asked me for a pic of my gunshot, I'm working on it. The camera battery is charging.

Back
Top Bottom