• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"Woke" Anti-Gun Mall Santa Gets Canceled, So REAL Santa Shows Up at the Boy's House...

I'm so proud of my 10 year old son. I showed him the video of the bad anti-gun Santa and he was outraged. He said "Why is it up to the dad if he gets a gun or not. Moms can buy guns too!" THAT'S good feminism.

Would have been awesome if he gave the kid a real AR or AK.

The sound of millions of collective lib heads exploding all at once would be deafening.

Wow I just saw the video about this, I didn’t hear about it. I’m glad they fired that piece of shit. Great job by the store doing this!

What a douchenozzle. Glad it turned out well for the kid but he should have never been put in that position. Santa is lucky that he didn't end up with a broken nose for his troubles.

warms my heart.

Whenever I donate to toys for tots it's always the killiest nerf gun I can find.

I donated one once to the MA society for prevention of cruelty to children or something and their guidelines said no toy guns. I got a nerf machine fun, full auto. Figured the people who claim to be against cruelty to kids can reconcile throwing away a toy that would have made some poor kid's Christmas.

warms my heart.

Whenever I donate to toys for tots it's always the killiest nerf gun I can find.

I donated one once to the MA society for prevention of cruelty to children or something and their guidelines said no toy guns. I got a nerf machine fun, full auto. Figured the people who claim to be against cruelty to kids can reconcile throwing away a toy that would have made some poor kid's Christmas.

Wife and I are picking up our haul of toys for “Toys for Tots” tomorrow and I made sure to include a dozen or so nerf guns in the order.

Glad to see the kid getting what he wanted.

I saw the crowder splash-screen on YT but didn't click. He's too yappy for me to listen to. If it can be said in 3 paragraphs, I can get it down to 2 sentences. If it can be said in 3 paragraphs, Crowder makes in a 45 min bit.

Back
Top Bottom