• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Witnesses say many dead, injured in shooting at New Zealand mosque

I'm trying to imagine this from the logistics stand point. It looks like they already have rules on what files can and can not be shared, so it comes down to someone calling sysadmin or whatever and saying, let's add this file to our list, bud. So there are controls already in place to scan what you got on your shared google drive and remove offending files. Probably all the features they got from catering to Chinese and possibly more features that we don't know about.

The question is, do they have teams of people looking through news and figure out, yeah, this news is bad and some files should not be shared. NZ did come out and announced punishment for video distribution and hosting.

This is what always rubbed me wrong when people rely on the cloud services. Some people I know, have no local storage, everything in clouds, pictures, documents. Aside from availability, now I see the companies getting into enforcing content. .... "we see that you got a bunch of pics from your hunting trip" ... TOS violation! Lol, you'll end up with sanitized lives where any record of people ever owning guns will be lost.

I never put anything on the "cloud".

Last edited:
If there is someone they US three letter boys want to help NZ get that was posted via VPN, it will be a tough decision - release the info and demonstrate that VPNs have been cracked, or pretend that VPNs are secure by not using the info (except for parallel construction). Sort of like the theory regarding the bombing of Coventry in WWII.

Last edited:
Also on the topic of sensoring 1a, it all starts with really good excuses, then it escalates, today you can't read some nut's manifesto, tomorrow you can't listen to a rock band because it "advocates violence"

This is real, it was real, real jail time for distribution of said music and list of "justifications" ... do you see your favorite bands here?

I'm getting a kick trying to figure out how the f*** they come out with these guidelines.

B52s - punk, violence
KISS - neoNazi, punk, violence
Styx - violence, vandalism
Judas Priest - anti-communism, racism
AC/DC - neoNazi, violence
Nazareth - violence, religious mysticism, sadism
Canned Heat - homosexuality
Blondy - punk, violence
Van Halen - antisoviet propaganda
Village People - violence
Pink Floyd - perversion of Soviet foreign policies ("aggression in Afganistan")

shit, every time I read this list I want to go re-listen to those bands, see what I missed.
4769225_original.jpg

And a new favorite site has been delivered to my door. That dude is as awesome as Admin! That response to the police is epic!

And this should also go into the ‘police protecting and serving’ thread! Never mind your guns, we want your speech top! We want it all! And first crack at your wife on your wedding night!

It was. I wonder where his site's server lives.

Excellent overview and analysis of the shooter and his objectives by Blonde .He's an accelerationist looking to bring about a collapse

pretty ironic that her video about Holodomor (genocide of Ukrainians who did not want to join collective farms) is now age restricted. There are no gore. I guess Google Propaganda does not want to interfere with kiddo's indoctrination into Soviet idiology. I am way behind the curve realizing how much thought control we already have here in the states.

Has anyone ever come across this term prior to this? Ive never heard it myself and it seems to be all over the place now.

Seems it is working, then. :-(

Also on the topic of sensoring 1a, ... This is real, it was real, real jail time for distribution of said music and list of "justifications" ... do you see your favorite bands here?

Judas Priest - anti-communism,

OK?

Last edited:
Seems it is working, then. :-(

OK?

My point was to illustrate that 1a enforcement boils down to a bureaucrat making a judgement call, winging a reason to forbid something and anything, labeling it as they please with little rhyme or season.

Even if you think that Blondie was promoting violence and KISS neo-faschism, you can see how ridiculous it is. Today's manifesto is being labeled as violation of Google TOS, tomorrow it will be more to come. Absurd. We see it already, conservative sites promoted as "racist", companies labeled as promoting violence. Soviet Union 2.0, here we are ... almost.

My point was I see nothing wrong with "anti-communism", "antisoviet", or being against "Soviet foreign policies".

Isn't this all the hubbub with the whole "collusion" discussion?

Has anyone ever come across this term prior to this? Ive never heard it myself and it seems to be all over the place now.

Seems to be a trendy term right now. But the concept is not new - at all.

Back before Trump got elected - and it looked like we were going to be stuck with Hillary and the idiot lineup offered up by the Republicans - I am on record as saying I thought electing Hillary was the "correct" thing to do: because it would hasten the collapse of the leftist system we're all stuck living under. I didn't bet on Trump actually being taken as a serious candidate by so many people. In either case - Trump being in office has unleashed the full lunacy of the left for all to see - so the same effect was achieved. Electing one of the other Republican cucks wouldn't have accomplished shit.

When Obama was running for his first term , I pissed off one of my co-workers when he asked the question of who we thought should be elected by answering : Obama!!. He was all happy and excited until he asked me why and I told him: " because I figure Obama will destroy the Democrat party and hasten the collapse of left wing politics in this country". That REALLY pissed him off.

John Brown helped touch off a civil war in the United States - by taking what he felt were justifiable "collapsitarian" type actions to end slavery.

As somebody also pointed out earlier in this thread - it's long been acknowledged that the actions undertaken by Gavrilo Princip - touched off World War 1.

Who says one man can't make a difference?

New Zealand mosque shooting suspect ‘changed completely’ after traveling to Europe, other countries, family says

Bulgarian Foreign Minister Elaterid Zachariah said the mosque shooting suspect had a “very serious knowledge of the Balkan history in details I would say even few people in the Balkans know.”

I would imagine this could be said about other places that were visited. Clearly immersion was sought. Ground level experience. Far from what could just be gotten from a book on online. Hospitality and friendliness is mentioned in the suppressed manuscript. Yet also a great sadness from witnessing how overrun and transformed these visited lands were from islamic migrants.

Obviously attacking the unarmed in a place of worship is about the highest of despicable acts one can do, I can’t help but wonder if another saw the things he did would it drive them to a similar level of insanity?

That’s why our founding fathers put the 2nd amendment in the bill of rights, so it could curtail this.
Problem is, our founding fathers did not go far enough WRT specific language in the Second Amendment. Leaving things open to interpretation is never a good idea. Most of our anti-gun lawmakers also have law degrees and licenses to practice law. These slick twisters of the law have, on many occasions, suggested that it is a collective right and that a "well-organized militia" means local and state police as well as National Guard. SCOTUS rulings also made it clear that our 2A rights are not absolute and are subject to reasonable restrictions. We here at NES correctly call out such nonsense for the false concept that it is. Unfortunately, most others, including many gun owners (like Fudds) actually believe it and are OK with it.

All this cowardly lunatic achieved was to increase the political currency of those he considered the invaders, and cause of loss of freedom and ease of access to defensive tools for the rest of the world, including most likely you, and me. Not such an awesome use of his "Go Time". Sorry, ...nut job, and not a very smart one at that.
Wrong. He definitely amped up the sheep but every time something like this happens it definitely pushes more and more people to ask questions. Stand back and take a hard look at what is really going on and realize they are being led around by the nose. Read the tweet by the Australian senator or whatever he is. It gives a small look at what is really going on. It was extreme and slightly unfortunate but if this keeps up, well you do the math

Also on the topic of sensoring 1a, it all starts with really good excuses, then it escalates, today you can't read some nut's manifesto, tomorrow you can't listen to a rock band because it "advocates violence"

This is real, it was real, real jail time for distribution of said music and list of "justifications" ... do you see your favorite bands here?

I'm getting a kick trying to figure out how the f*** they come out with these guidelines.

B52s - punk, violence
KISS - neoNazi, punk, violence
Styx - violence, vandalism
Judas Priest - anti-communism, racism
AC/DC - neoNazi, violence
Nazareth - violence, religious mysticism, sadism
Canned Heat - homosexuality
Blondy - punk, violence
Village People - violence

shit, every time I read this list I want to go re-listen to those bands, see what I missed.
4769225_original.jpg
Don't forget the Rolling Stones' classic "Street Fighting Man" which glorifies rioting and The Who's "Slip Kid" which is about a civil war.

Problem is, our founding fathers did not go far enough WRT specific language in the Second Amendment. Leaving things open to interpretation is never a good idea.

Give me an example of anything that isn’t “open to interpretation”, or is less open to interpretation than

“The right of the people keep and bear arms shall not be infringed”.

Your critique is without merit. There is no language that a legislature or court will not interpret. There are ample examples of extremely precise and direct language being ignored.

Back
Top Bottom