Wind Blows Shirt Up: CCW Permit Holder Tackled and Arrested at Reopen America Rally

Americans will be disarmed one at a time. That is the only way they can do it. That is their plan. The same way the nazi's did it in Germany back in the day. Your storm troopers in action .

This is like pulling you over in a car and arresting you without asking for a driver's license.

Why couldn't they just talk to him discreetly and ask him for his license. Then caution him about his shirt and let him go on his way.

Americans will be disarmed one at a time. That is the only way they can do it. That is their plan. The same way the nazi's did it in Germany back in the day. Your storm troopers in action .

This is like pulling you over in a car and arresting you without asking for a driver's license.

Why couldn't they just talk to him discreetly and ask him for his license. Then caution him about his shirt and let him go on his way.
Because heroes gotta hero.

Yup, they will do it one at a time. Already the policy here in Mass with all the nit picky excuses they can use to de-permit a person. They see the chance and it's gone. Being a gun owner in mass is like being a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Better off leaving while we can.

I don't ever understand how this happens.I've told this story before about having my shirt ride up over my holster... I was at Ruggerios Market in Murderpan getting a coffee and newspaper when bent over to pick up a newspaper, a Boston cop was behind me and when I stood up i realized that i just exposed the holster, all the cop said was "better be more careful, who sees that in this neighborhood", or something to that effect.
Now granted the OPs story came from our favorite source of irrefutable news INFOWARS so I will have to see more information.

Excuse me, I thought this was America?!!! Cops should be hung for violating god given rights.

God didn't give you the right........your founding fathers did!
If you want to get technical, our founding fathers did not give us rights. They understood that people inherently have rights and what they did is prevent the government from taking those inherent rights away.
The bill of rights is not a list of your given rights. It is a restriction on the government and that is an important distinction.

Dude's shirt is tucked, looks like he's open carrying which is illegal in denver (but legal elsewhere in CO).

Yeah, I don't see a cover garment, either. Unless they like tore it off him or something... video lacks a lot of context. Although if I was going to place bets, their behavior was probably
wholly unjustified.

-Mike

Yeah, I don't see a cover garment, either. Unless they like tore it off him or something... video lacks a lot of context. Although if I was going to place bets, their behavior was probably
wholly unjustified.

-Mike
The bottom line

If you want to get technical, our founding fathers did not give us rights. They understood that people inherently have rights and what they did is prevent the government from taking those inherent rights away.
The bill of rights is not a list of your given rights. It is a restriction on the government and that is an important distinction.
I wish I could like this more than once.

Well said

Bro, it's for the children.

I'm not advocating for it, but sooner or later one of these situations is going to go differently, and those cops will find themselves on the receiving end of a beat down. I for one will NOT be sympathetic.
You'd love no-knock raids then, there's been a few cases of the cops busting down someone's door at 3am and getting themselves shot, doesn't always end well for the homeowner, but still.

God didn't give you the right........your founding fathers did!
You clearly don’t have a very firm grasp of how and why we have this current system of government. You’ve got some history lessons to catch up on. Our rights are granted to us by our creator, which most consider to be god. These beliefs did not just start one day in the colonies, it was a long progression to get to where they were in the late 1700s.

You clearly don’t have a very firm grasp of how and why we have this current system of government. You’ve got some history lessons to catch up on. Our rights are granted to us by our creator, which most consider to be god. These beliefs did not just start one day in the colonies, it was a long progression to get to where they were in the late 1700s.
I dont' believe in god.

Back
Top Bottom