Wilson Combat takes a stand

I apologize for my part in this thread turning personal. That was not my intent. Initially anyways... Anyways let's all try to support each other in this fight. Both big and small. That's all I was trying to say.

Well S&W hasn't really said or done anything yet other than encourage people to contact their reps and senators. Colt has been apathetic for years because of the lucrative M4 contract which they just lost to FNH. I realize Colt's is really two companies under one roof (Colt Firearms and Colt Defense). The boycott back in the 90's did hurt S&W, historical fact, but as a primary supplier of ARs to the citizen market, I don't see a boycott happening right now. Colt is between a rock and a hard place and in one sense they have boycotted Mass for years themselves. They don't want our business.

So the question is: when the MP Sport you ordered way back when finally comes in are you going to take a pass and say no? Some might, but many won't. For those who say no it is all to the good but there is simply too much division in the ranks to make a boycott effective at this time. We are in the opening stages of a very long struggle and we have yet to see where it will take us.

Last edited:
Journey of a thousand miles and the first step and all that.

P.S. Proud owner of the twins:

2010-09-21_15-34-54DSC_0096.jpg

Those are sweet.

Back
Top Bottom