why can't someone buy a new Glock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't buy a Glock because you live in Assachusetts and you have no rights to anything. You are run by Cadillac Deval and Marsha. You are lucky they don't tell you when or if you can go the bathroom, eat, sleep or go outside your house! Just kidding about the last part, or no! :)

You can buy a new glock,just not from a dealer because it is not on the AG list, but if someone brings one in from out of state when they move into MA. [ why I do not know] they can sell it to you.Ok this is the part someone jumps in and gives you the law part of it,most of the time it is LenS because he knows all this law shit really well.Now it the part someone tells you that Glocks suck and they blow up.So someone else jumps in and states his glock has fired 80000000000 ETC.
Without a problem.By this time the thread is 12 pages long, someones mother has been called some real bad names and a cop just shot a dog.The OP has been called a troll, and someone starts another post asking the same question.

Last edited:
You can get a Gen 4 for free by putting a pair of Gen 2s in your oven at 350 degrees for 2 hours if you properly line them up first. It's just one of the many advantages of a polymer gun [wink]

I know right?. I knew this thread would ruffle some feathers.. I'm getting a kick out of it. I enjoy busting 'em. But its no fun if they can't take a joke and give it right back

This is still going?

ibtl00183f.jpg

You can buy a new glock,just not from a dealer because it is not on the AG list, but if someone brings one in from out of state when they move into MA. [ why I do not know] they can sell it to you.Ok this is the part someone jumps in and gives you the law part of it,most of the time it is LenS because he knows all this law shit really well.Now it the part someone tells you that Glocks suck and they blow up.So someone else jumps in and states his glock has fired 80000000000 ETC.
Without a problem.By this time the thread is 12 pages long, someones mother has been called some real bad names and a cop just shot a dog.The OP has been called a troll, and someone starts another post asking the same question.

You forgot the part where someone (OK, *I*...) say Glocks suck and you should support American companies and buy an M&P, Ruger, or Sig Sauer.

What are we all drinking? Wifey made a pitcher of frozen strawberry margaritas, which hit the spot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom