Who sells BB's in Mass ?

wheelgun

NES Member
Title says it all. Been using my BB gun on squirrels lately and running low. Haven't bought BB's in probably over 20 years. I recall buying them in all kinds of retail stores back then, but these days I just don't see them.

Does FS carry them? Walmart?

Most Hardware Stores

Most Hardware Stores used to have BBs and I would think that every sporting goods store worth its salt would have them.

Funny I went into a Hardware store down by Bradley International in CT and they had BBs Locked up in a glass display case. But right alonside them they had all kinds of dangeous knives, saws, chizels, Nails and nuts and bolts that anyone could play with. Oh yea. Even a case of BALL BEARINGS! Just laying out there in the wide open.

I guess it must be the little cardboard tube that says Daisey on it that makes them special.

God Forbid that someone make a cannon that shoots Golf Balls at 2,000 fps.

fields2.jpg

I tried out one of these Drodz bb guns at a gun shop in Oklahoma City. Kinda cool, and a lot of fun.

The CO2 runs out to quick. Maybe hook it to a little scuba tank? and Id like to jack up the velocity to something around 1,000 fps and make a 5,000 round hopper.

DROZD DESCRIPTION:
The Ultimate BB gun experience! The Drozd is one of the most unique BB guns in the world. Powered by C02 and AA batteries, the Drozd delivers amazing rapid-fire performance at 360 FPS. The Drozd is a true select fire BB gun, it fires one, three, and six round bursts! The cycle speed is also adjustable from 300 rds/m, 450 rds/m , or 600 rds/m. You can shoot the Drozd with or with out the detachable shoulder stock. The detachable magazine holds the C02 cartridge and 30 BBs for super fast reloads, and maxim firepower! It’s hard to believe this is a BB gun! Warning! Shooting a Drozd is so much fun, you may not want shoot your real guns for a while!

BA-DROZD.jpg

They cost $250 bucks mail order.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom