• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who is your enemy?

Yes.

6 million people have crossed the southern border illegally. Only a fraction of those have been interdicted and even marginally vetted. If even a small number of them have migrated with malevolent intent as part of a coordinated strategy by Iran, China, or any of thier proxies, the United States is completely unprepared for the pain that they could bring.

Hezbollah (to name one) is absolutely lethal. They are well-funded, well co-ordinated, experienced, and have had domestic networks in the United States since the 1980's.

Amazon product ASIN 0891418709View: https://www.amazon.com/Lightning-Out-Lebanon-Hezbollah-Terrorists/dp/0891418709

The media isn't doing panic-journalism on the topic (or even introducing the concept of the liability of illegal migration) because it does not serve their interests.
But here is what I don't understand.

It doesn't take an army of well-trained commandos to completely cause chaos in any city in the US. A few individuals spread out here and there can bring this country to a halt.

No special training. No special equipment. Not even much coordination.

I have no military training or background, and hang around with a bunch of well-educated college types, so I'm not an expert in terrorist attacks, but even I can come up with some ideas. If some schlub like me can come up with ideas, than anyone can.

Yet, despite the allegedly wide open borders, and the ease of causing mayhem, nothing has happened.

It just doesn't add up. So I'm missing something.

It doesn't take an army of well-trained commandos to completely cause chaos in any city in the US. A few individuals spread out here and there can bring this country to a halt.

I have no military training or background, and hang around with a bunch of well-educated college types, so I'm not an expert in terrorist attacks, but even I can come up with some ideas. If some schlub like me can come up with ideas, than anyone can.

Yet, despite the allegedly wide open borders, and the ease of causing mayhem, nothing has happened.

It hasn't happened because Iran (or another malign actor) hasn't issued orders to act.

What might be about to kick off in the Middle East may well change that.

I don't know if anybody has noticed, but there are two US Carrier Battle Groups moving into position in the region (which is rediculous, because more American die by slipping in the shower than have EVER been killed by Hezbollah--which I am sure is cold comfort to the 299 Marines who died in the Beirut bombing exactly 40 years ago today).

If Hezbollah attacks Israel from the north, Israel has said (rightly) that they will hold Iran itself responsible.

When Israel is in a direct military confrontation with Iran, the United States wil ALSO be in direct military conflict with Iran--and when that happens we are living in a new world, and I'd say all bets are off.

Last edited:
be in direct military conflict with Iran- all bets are off.
ditto.
it will probably be for the best, but the world we know today will be gone for sure.

i still would not overextend the probability for all that doomsday shit to happen. from other perspective - before attack on iraq i assumed the same and was proven very wrong, so, who knows.
anyone who eagers for the war is an idiot, anyway.

My city has had 7 cops shot in the last 1.5 months, and as of last night, 22 police involved shootings this year. That’s just one city out here by the border. Crime is skyrocketing although it’s probably not being broadcast by the MSM.

Will that happen across the board with all the illegals coming in and being spread around? Time will tell, but safe to assume things will get increasingly worse over the next couple of years with street level violent crimes.

ditto.
it will probably be for the best, but the world we know today will be gone for sure.

i still would not overextend the probability for all that doomsday shit to happen. from other perspective - before attack on iraq i assumed the same and was proven very wrong, so, who knows.
anyone who eagers for the war is an idiot, anyway.

There is another factor to the equation. Iran, Russia, China, and North Korea seem to have come to a formal understanding with one another.

What I see today in the news (amid the rising tensions throughought the Middle East) is that China has escalated their tactics and are now physically ramming Philippine ships.

News Item:

Washington renewed a warning that it’s obligated to defend the Philippines under a 1951 Mutual Defense Treaty if Filipino forces, ships and aircraft come under an armed attack, including “those of its coast guard — anywhere in the South China Sea.”

US renews warning it will defend Philippines after incidents with Chinese vessels in South China Sea

This is the equivalent escalation from a barroom challenge of "What are you looking at?" to the first chest bump. As in any bar fight, once the first chest bump happens things can escalate quickly.

obligated to defend the Philippines under a 1951 Mutual Defense Treaty
i think china also supposed that all the old treaties are now the subject for re-interpretation, just like the 2nd and other amendments. as nothing is absolute.
(sarc)

HR and a guy from finance
Years ago an older colleague of mine gave me some of the best advice for working at a large company: “Human Resources exists for one reason, to protect the company from its employees. Be invisible to HR.”

I’ve seen colleagues go to HR over the years and, even if “in the right” they ended up getting screwed over in some way down the line.

No offense, but prove it. You need a powder keg underneath before it'll blow. You can't just try and incite anarchy and expect it to just break out.

I mean, short of dressing up like you're the whitest cop in existence and blowing away multiple black people. I'm not sure that would incite that much right this second.

No offense, but prove it. You need a powder keg underneath before it'll blow. You can't just try and incite anarchy and expect it to just break out.

I mean, short of dressing up like you're the whitest cop in existence and blowing away multiple black people. I'm not sure that would incite that much right this second.
In defense, it depends what you're trying to cause.

Kill water/power for a couple major cities (neither difficult nor complicated) or recreate the DC sniper, and you'll have people clamoring for the safety of that boot on their throat.

‘Well-educated’ according to who’s standards?? The communists?

Being paranoid is not the answer. But being prepared, cautious,
It hasn't happened because Iran (or another malign actor) hasn't issued orders to act.

What might be about to kick off in the Middle East may well change that.

I don't know if anybody has noticed, but there are two US Carrier Battle Groups moving into position in the region (which is rediculous, because more American die by slipping in the shower than have EVER been killed by Hezbollah--which I am sure is cold comfort to the 299 Marines who died in the Beirut bombing exactly 40 years ago today).

If Hezbollah attacks Israel from the north, Israel has said (rightly) that they will hold Iran itself responsible.

When Israel is in a direct military confrontation with Iran, the United States wil ALSO be in direct military conflict with Iran--and when that happens we are living in a new world, and I'd say all bets are off.
I wonder if all of this stuff is a red flag operation by the Mossad to give Israel and the US an excuse to take down Iran?

In todays context,with war raging and homeland support for Palastine and Hamas (Terrorists)increasing in our cities Do you expect violence,terrorist acts being carried out in our cities,violece against its citizens?
Certain cities, liberal cities, where they know people can't fight back. More so, people like you trolling for information.

In today's context, with war raging and homeland support for Palestine and Hamas (Terrorists) increasing in our cities, do you expect violence, terrorist acts being carried out in our cities, violence against its citizens?
No more than usual. I tend to stay out of the crime & drug-infested cities anyway... although Maura is working hard to bring that "feature" of one-party DimocRAT rule to our small towns too.

Who is my enemy? I'd have to say corrupt leftist DimocRAT pols and those who keep them in power. 🤔

Back
Top Bottom