• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who is your enemy?

In todays context,with war raging and homeland support for Palastine and Hamas (Terrorists)increasing in our cities Do you expect violence,terrorist acts being carried out in our cities,violece against its citizens?

Looking at NYC and Boston this past weekend there seems a strong element of anti isreal rheotoric directly condoning Hamas's Behaivor. Not only that. But anti American,Anti Law and order.

30 posts and asking who our enemies are...
b5d3abdb286b844552dbff04dac4d1c2.jpg

Looking at NYC and Boston this past weekend there seems a strong element of anti isreal rheotoric directly condoning Hamas's Behaivor. Not only that. But anti American,Anti Law and order.
That's NYC and Boston pretty much any weekend, particularly when colleges are back in session.

In todays context,with war raging and homeland support for Palastine and Hamas (Terrorists)increasing in our cities Do you expect violence,terrorist acts being carried out in our cities,violece against its citizens?

Yes.

6 million people have crossed the southern border illegally. Only a fraction of those have been interdicted and even marginally vetted. If even a small number of them have migrated with malevolent intent as part of a coordinated strategy by Iran, China, or any of thier proxies, the United States is completely unprepared for the pain that they could bring.

Hezbollah (to name one) is absolutely lethal. They are well-funded, well co-ordinated, experienced, and have had domestic networks in the United States since the 1980's.

Amazon product ASIN 0891418709View: https://www.amazon.com/Lightning-Out-Lebanon-Hezbollah-Terrorists/dp/0891418709

The media isn't doing panic-journalism on the topic (or even introducing the concept of the liability of illegal migration) because it does not serve their interests.

Lmao no. Throughout the entire war on terror research showed that Americans were more likely to die from tripping over furniture in their own home than in a terrorist attack. Boomers pants shitting as usual.

Ah jeez. I've got too much on my plate to worry about this crap. Because 98% of it never amounts to anything. Damn. If I hand-wrung every time there was a hand-wringing thread on NES, I'd have worn out my hands.

Thinking that radical students are going to militarize and attack us because Israel got bombed is analogous to liberal democrats thinking that because you and I have guns that we are going to overthrow the government. Two sides of the same irrational coin.

Lmao no. Throughout the entire war on terror research showed that Americans were more likely to die from tripping over furniture in their own home than in a terrorist attack. Boomers pants shitting as usual.

Your response is a masterpiece of incoherence.

Ah jeez. I've got too much on my plate to worry about this crap. Because 98% of it never amounts to anything. Damn. If I hand-wrung every time there was a hand-wringing thread on NES, I'd have worn out my hands.

Thinking that radical students are going to militarize and attack us because Israel got bombed is analogous to liberal democrats thinking that because you and I have guns that we are going to overthrow the government. Two sides of the same irrational coin.
But they're dyeing their hair red/green/black in solidarity! They're probably really serious this time!

scale matters.

demonstration in london was 300K people, here it is lower, so far, but, at the rate of 2.5mil people per year, you import now a very significant amount of absolutely unknown factors.

3 letter things really lost their goddamn mind and keep chasing imaginary obstructionists, while real vermin streams through the border, and of course we all gonna see effects of all that.
how, when - well, really depends upon when a critical mass will be reached and how bad the new ghettos will get.

Back
Top Bottom