Who are you supporting for Governor of MA? See poll.Vote!

Charlie Baker, Republican

• Scott Lively, Republican

Votes: 218 72.7%
  • Jay Gonzalez, Democrat

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Bob Massie, Democrat

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • James Schultz, Libertarian Activist

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • None of the above!

Votes: 44 14.7%
  • Charlie Baker, Republican

Votes: 27 9.0%

• Total voters
If we could all agree, we should all write in the same name . . . . like Jim Wallace, Karen Polito, or Mickey Mouse . . . whomever, serious or crazy. Just make the statement if we can't sway the outcome.
Over 400,000 gun owners on Massachusetts!!!! Let that sink in.

PS. Don't know if Mr. Wallace would be interested, but you get the idea.

Just keep in mind that Charlie has passed more anti 2A bills than Devalue Patrick .
Let that sink in.

Devalue wouldn't have let that happen because of future political consequences. He didn't like to rock the boat.

Baker even screwed us on court appointees!
The brainchild of the enforcement letter was nominated and appointed to MA SC by that Faker, not one iota of experience in criminal cases.

If we could all agree, we should all write in the same name . . . . like Jim Wallace, Karen Polito, or Mickey Mouse . . . whomever, serious or crazy. Just make the statement if we can't sway the outcome.
Over 400,000 gun owners on Massachusetts!!!! Let that sink in.

PS. Don't know if Mr. Wallace would be interested, but you get the idea.

I'll still write Lively if he isn't on the ballot in Nov. Wallace for AG.

Polito will never get my vote after signing the appropriations bill with Linsey inspired crap when demonrat Chuck Faker was due to return from vaca.

I just threw her in because she is from around here. Don't really follow her that much. The point is we all need to agree to make it effective.

You have a good plan, we should push that.

Last edited:
Democrats, Republicans.... it's the same f*ckin thing, not a bit of difference these days! There IS the far left, the waffling moderates, and the far right, party affiliation is an angle they play as opportunities arise. To me it's US and it's THEM, and today's MA is a welfare loving, EBT slumming, sanctuary grubbing garden of f*ckin Eden and I'm feeling outnumbered at the polls

James Schultz must be a write-in, I cannot find anything on him as a candidate for Governor of Massachusetts, Or as a member of the Massachusetts Association of Libertarians

How many independents here are pulling D ballots to vote for Gonzalez? He appears to be less bad than Massie.

I just threw her in because she is from around here. Don't really follow her that much. The point is we all need to agree to make it effective.

You have a good plan, we should push that.

When push comes to shove, Karen Polito just does what she's told to do like every other politician. Most unfortunate because many here took a chance on Baker because she was on the ticket. She's more of a piece of shit because she turned on a lot of central MA solid red voters. Every one knew Charlie was a wishy washy a**h***, and hoped Karen could influence. Well that didn't happen. I would never vote Polito again.

Marsha Coakley (worst candidate ever) lost by ~40K votes in 2014 - Lively got ~50K so far tonight.

You now have a real Dem candidate with ~50K that presumably went to Faker last time that won’t this time. Bye-Bye CharLIE

Just keep in mind that Charlie has passed more anti 2A bills than Devalue Patrick .
Let that sink in.

Doesn't have to, U-haul patrick largely didn't have a lot of opportunities to do so, faker did. Not excusing fakers actions but it's silly to think that somehow uhaul wouldn't have done exactly the same thing given the political weather WRT gun control...

-Mike

I've been watching the NY times results page, as of posting this the results are:

135015 Baker
74130 Lively
209145 votes (80% reporting)

That's every ballot cast with a choice for governor- where's the tally of the people who refused to vote for either?

Back
Top Bottom