Who are you supporting for Governor of MA? See poll.Vote!

Charlie Baker, Republican

• Scott Lively, Republican

Votes: 218 72.7%
  • Jay Gonzalez, Democrat

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Bob Massie, Democrat

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • James Schultz, Libertarian Activist

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • None of the above!

Votes: 44 14.7%
  • Charlie Baker, Republican

Votes: 27 9.0%

• Total voters
I almost don't want to do this poll. But here we go. Who are you supporting for MA Governor on September 4th? I will ask people be respectful with each other. Share this poll.

1185919_10201446514357412_712233668_n.jpg Governor Charlie Baker, Republican
16797564_10208481986862469_7141653989284375756_o.jpg Scott Lively, Republican
23331402_674755062732281_3889673981774078964_o.jpg Jay Gonzalez, Democrat
27752292_2027539737535048_4020992292280297506_n.jpg Bob Massie, Democrat

Scott Lively and if Faker gets on the general ballot anyway, I will most likely vote 3rd party - unless he says or does something else to really piss me off (a distinct possibility) then I'll vote for the D.

Charlie is the lessor of the evils, don't want a democrat and Lively is so far right he is off the page. Just my opinion

I understand your opinion and respect it.

not a chance for me to vote for chuckles.

i'll omit my vote for gov if(when) he's on the final ballot.

i'm getting (gotten?) too old to vote for the lesser of 2 evils. "been there, done that" to borrow a quote from genX

Bob Massie, he's the man who will outlaw dangerous guns. So what does that leave?
440px-Toy_popgun.jpg

As Governor I will:

• Outlaw dangerous guns and prohibit the manufacture and sale of semi-automatic guns for civilian use.

• Prohibit the sale of 50 caliber guns and ammo.

• Tighten practices around sales and ownership.

• Expand background checks to private gun transfers and ammunition sales.

• Require all guns to be registered and gun owners fingerprinted.

• Establish waiting periods between sale and take-home.

• Prohibit the sale of online ammunition and
    increase minimum penalties for illegal firearm possession.

• Support HR 3610 Extreme Risk Protective Orders to ensure family and household members safety (similar to “red flag” provisions elsewhere).

• Make Massachusetts a “No Open Carry” state (current law prevents open carry only of long guns).

• Make Massachusetts a Point-of-Contact (POC) state to improve the process of pre-sale checks.

• Limit the number of handguns a person can purchase in a 30-day period.

• Share mental health and substance abuse records as part of the gun background check process.

• Expand treatment for the mentally ill.

• Ensure people suffering from mental illness with a history of violent behavior get proper treatment and that their condition is properly reported to and recorded in a database used in gun background checks.

• Work with gun manufacturers to implement gun safety measures.

• Require guns to micro-stamp each bullet.

• Implement “smart gun” safety technology.

• Defend recent gun safety measures now facing court challenges.

• Apply assault weapons ban to copycat arms.

• Prohibit ownership and sales of bump stocks, trigger cranks, and other devices that increase firing speeds.

Charlie sunk himself with me on 7/20. He doesn’t give a f about me and I don’t give an f about him. I will never vote for him.

I met him when he was running the first time (when he wasn’t “on stage”) he’s a dick.

Bob Massie, he's the man who will outlaw dangerous guns. So what does that leave?
440px-Toy_popgun.jpg

As Governor I will:

• Outlaw dangerous guns and prohibit the manufacture and sale of semi-automatic guns for civilian use.

• Prohibit the sale of 50 caliber guns and ammo.

• Tighten practices around sales and ownership.

• Expand background checks to private gun transfers and ammunition sales.

• Require all guns to be registered and gun owners fingerprinted.

• Establish waiting periods between sale and take-home.

• Prohibit the sale of online ammunition and
    increase minimum penalties for illegal firearm possession.

• Support HR 3610 Extreme Risk Protective Orders to ensure family and household members safety (similar to “red flag” provisions elsewhere).

• Make Massachusetts a “No Open Carry” state (current law prevents open carry only of long guns).

• Make Massachusetts a Point-of-Contact (POC) state to improve the process of pre-sale checks.

• Limit the number of handguns a person can purchase in a 30-day period.

• Share mental health and substance abuse records as part of the gun background check process.

• Expand treatment for the mentally ill.

• Ensure people suffering from mental illness with a history of violent behavior get proper treatment and that their condition is properly reported to and recorded in a database used in gun background checks.

• Work with gun manufacturers to implement gun safety measures.

• Require guns to micro-stamp each bullet.

• Implement “smart gun” safety technology.

• Defend recent gun safety measures now facing court challenges.

• Apply assault weapons ban to copycat arms.

• Prohibit ownership and sales of bump stocks, trigger cranks, and other devices that increase firing speeds.
To many words, here is a simplified version:
“As Governer I will, through new legislation, strip citizens of their most basic civil rights thus starting a civil war.”

Back
Top Bottom