Who are you supporting for Governor of MA? See poll.Vote!

Charlie Baker, Republican

• Scott Lively, Republican

Votes: 218 72.7%
  • Jay Gonzalez, Democrat

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Bob Massie, Democrat

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • James Schultz, Libertarian Activist

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • None of the above!

Votes: 44 14.7%
  • Charlie Baker, Republican

Votes: 27 9.0%

• Total voters
80% reporting and Lively has 35% 74,000+ votes. Wonder how many of those 74k people will blank the governor's ballot in November?
View attachment 245897
Remember how the Boston Globe said if Lively won more than single digits it would send a "disturbing message"?

His sole opponent, Scott Lively, has a history of hatemongering, and if he scores anything more than a single-digit showing it would send a disturbing message about the state GOP’s values.

Well folks, per the Globe it looks like we're all racist sexist bigot homophobes...

I can't stand baker. And he did everything people here said he did. And as bad as he is I think it's better than letting a democrat in that office the way beacon hill is already controlled by democrats.
I have 4 more years in this state and then it can implode if it wants to.

This is like a fire....with baker we are screwed but the fire is only burning at a moderate pace. Not a chance of really putting the fire out but there could be some bottlenecks where the pace is slowed a bit.

With a democrat in that office we will be worse than california in a year. The fire will be out of control and spreading at an alarming rate and will be uncontrollable.

Putting guns aside because we know we lose on that one we need to shift our focus to other things in this election. Sanctuary state status; Anti ICE orders to law enforcement; illegals with no recourse to get rid of them so crimes such as murder and rape will increase; 2A will be gone because all gun control will be rubber stamped; it will not be good.

Baker definitely said he does not agree with sanctuary state status. So at least we have that with him.

As the wife put it...in the primary you pick the person you want. Seems we all did that. But now in the general election we need to pick the lesser of two evils. A no vote or a write in vote is a vote for an open border, anti ICE, sanctuary state democrat. You will also have people poop and open air urinals on the streets of Boston, Cambridge Worcester and Springfield which could easily spread to where you live.

If that's what you want in the corner office then do a no vote or a write in and the democrats will burn this state to the ground.

Mark Fisher got ~40K votes or 26% in 2014
Scott Lively got almost 95K or 36% in 2018 (this year)

Lets see - CharLIE beat Marsha (the worst candidate ever) by 40K or about 2%

He lost 10% of the base in the primary and twice the number of votes he needed last time - BYE BYE CharLIE

The Fake News has been touting how 'Faker is the most liked governor in the country' and 'More Dems like him than GOP'
Facts: Dems vote for Dems - Moonbat Dems when possible (see Capuano)
: The Fake News told us how beloved and wonderful McCain was - right until he was running against a Dem
: The GOP have a PotUS who is doing a good job - even with all the made up, obstructionist, lying - things are better than any year under 0bama - and CharLIE hates Trump
: CotUS & BoR - CharLIE has a love hate relationship, loves to apply rights to illegals and criminals, hates to apply rights to citizens.
: They came to sportsmans clubs around the state last time - they won't set foot in one this time

Again: BYE-BYE CharLIE

My thinking is Gonzales will go full Kali x10, and I will not comply - make them have to decide do we kick in hundreds of doors or back off.

But yes, bring on the reset - F Faker

Last edited:
My thinking is Gonzales will go full Kali x10, and I will not comply - make them have to decide do we kick in hundreds of doors or back off.

Honestly.....might as well get it over with and go full retard.

This will either cause full scale dissent and a real republican might have a chance at getting in or the sheep will just go along.

Either way my bags are getting packed....

As much as I try to take Baker with a grain of salt, I’m pretty sure this time around I just can’t bring myself to vote for the freakin RINO!

not sure if i will vote for this dickhead or not.
but there is a certainty...NONE of us are going to work to help him get re-elected. NONE of us will donate a penny to his campaign. It is like he used to be part of the family, but everyone agreed to shun him for life

Daffy Duck for governor 2018
I am more of a Mickey Mouse guy. I have written him in on a MA ballot before.

At this point, my main reason to go to the polls is to cast a vote for Jay McMahon (MA AG) and Tracy Lovvorn (US Congress)

Note that I am NOT voting for my Repub State Rep who voted in favor of bump stock ban and for EPRO. Maybe I'll write in Daffy Duck?

I am NOT voting my Dem State Senator that has supported 2A causes in the past since he also voted in favor of bump stock ban and for EPRO. If there is a Repub challenger, I will vote for him/her. Else I will write in JD Martinez!

Yes, I voted for Baker.

Everyone makes mistakes.

I won't vote for him again.

I'm blanking the Ballot for Governor in 2018.

WAIT - SCRATCH THAT.

I'm voting for the DEM.

I'd love to see Baker LOSE and if I vote for the Dem there is a small chance it could happen.

Yes, I voted for Baker.

Everyone makes mistakes.

I won't vote for him again.

I'm blanking the Ballot for Governor in 2018.

WAIT - SCRATCH THAT.

I'm voting for the DEM.

I'd love to see Baker LOSE and if I vote for the Dem there is a small chance it could happen.

The media taught us last election that not voting is throwing your vote away. Every article you read only counts lively votes and Baker votes, but makes no mention of total Republican votes cast.

Lively might have gotten 1/3 of the votes Baker got, but half the Republican ballots pulled might not have voted for governor at all

My goal is to get Baker tossed out on his ass, voting Dem for Governor is the most likely way.

I voted 3rd Party the last 2 times - but he has pissed me off. Use the #metoo movement on him with his son, tell all the Dems you know the NRA is supporting him. TOSS HIS LYING ASS.

Back
Top Bottom