• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Where to find 7.62x54r on a Sunday morning

I'm in franklin and I brought my little brother over with intentions of taking him shooting. I checked the safe and only have about 20 rds of surplus so now I'm scrambling to find some more ammo for him. Anyone know of a gun store near franklin that's open. Or if anyone within 20-30 minutes that would be willing to part with some. Ill gladly pay for it

Closest I can think of near you might be Northeast Trading in N. Attleboro. Don't think they had any when I was in there last week, but they open at 7am on Sundays so it's worth a call.

I know its not close but an option Hunter trading post in Weymouth has surplus 9.99$ for 20 they are open this Sunday only for tax holiday . Good luck

Last edited:
I'd be glad to give you some as well. I'm probably 45 minutes from you, in Westford, but with it being tax free weekend, you'd probably spend that in line at a gun shop.

Not close but outback arms in plympton had some....think they have a limit of 3 20rnd boxes? If no luck make the 20 rounds last. Bring a 22 or something else.

Yeah, I'd probably go with Northeast Trading (Ted the Rat) or Silver City as the closest. Both are open this morning. First Defense is opening today at 10 AM if you are going in that direction.

Ill sell you my 1942 Izhevsk 91/30 with 420 rounds of Russian surplus '81 headstamp. Brother needs his own Mosin [smile]. I planned on going to Braintree today and could meet. I have Paper FA-10. PM me if interested.

If you want to make the ride up to Dracut your welcome to as much of my unopened spam can as you need at cost. Paid 89 for the can so works out to be bout 20cents a round.

Ill sell you my 1942 Izhevsk 91/30 with 420 rounds of Russian surplus '81 headstamp. Brother needs his own Mosin [smile]. I planned on going to Braintree today and could meet. I have Paper FA-10. PM me if interested.

Now, THERE is an offer!

Zero Hour in Easton had some as of yesterday. They had both surplus (corrosive) and new manufacture (non-corrosive, but steel case). I don't know offhand if that's close to your location, just throwing it out there.

Back
Top Bottom