• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Whats your first gun to buy in 2011?

S&W Bodyguard 380 then a new or 1911 build.

BD380 Done. Got mine today at FS last one they had Carl said. Now on to a 1911 and AR15 build project but probably not until next year dew to planing a destination weeding this summer.

CIMG0155.jpg

1 Put together the aws zombie build.
2 The new kel-tec ksg (don't start, I don't care what anyone says, that shotgun is the devil and I love it).
3 Arsenal SLR

I bought a Magnum Research magnumlite 1722M in .22 WMR with a carbon fiber barrel and a hogue stock. I will us it as a truck gun on my next prairie dog trip this spring. I also have lost two other guns on auctions, but I am looking for another .22 Trail gun.

hey just what you see pal. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJRLoGYtkEM

The only thing that I'm "looking for" is a H&K P7, but you never know what will catch the eye when you're looking for something else

Know what's always got me curious....why does the terminator need a laser? I mean, he has an on-board targeting system for weapons....he's a machine....why a laser? I think it's just for shock effect, he doesn't need lasers, he doesn't even use sights to fire, he's all targeting systems.

This is b******t.

Example:

I mean, look at that....he doesn't need lasers....

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought a Magnum Research magnumlite 1722M in .22 WMR with a carbon fiber barrel and a hogue stock. I will us it as a truck gun on my next prairie dog trip this spring. I also have lost two other guns on auctions, but I am looking for another .22 Trail gun.

That sounds interesting, got any pictures?

im going to be buying a long rang thumper for my next rifle.. 500yrds or more...im not sure what one yet. 220 swift, 22-250, .204. i dont reload yet so im limited to factory loads

I'm starting to get a woody again for a Garand or M14...I usually get this right after a gun show...[thinking]

Back
Top Bottom