What's the best and coolest 10mm pistol out there ??

Chuck Norris has two speeds...walk and kill.

I have two Glock 20's and a Glock 29. Haven't fired two at the same time, how cool would that be? So I would probably say Glock 20

Glock 29 and Glock 30 can use the same holster.

I only have 2 speeds. Standing and urban prone. :D:D:D:D

The Bren Ten is apparently on the curio and relic list. How awesome would it be to get that in the mail?

Last edited:
The Bren Ten is apparently on the curio and relic list.

Really ???
I thought guns had to be over 50 years old to be on the C&R list ???

I never understood why someone never made aftermarket mags for these, how hard would it be for someone like Mec-Gar to crank out a limited run ???
Even if they charged $100 a piece, Bren Ten owners would still buy them.
The Bren Ten itself doesn't look much different than the EAA, which are both based on a CZ-75 design.

http://www.stiguns.com/the-sti-perfect-10/

Perfect10_14_1a.jpg

Perfect 10 for a reason.

i have a rare in ma.preban ported glock 20 with hi-caps;who needs a pistol cal. carbine with this concealable firepower. reload the caliber with jacketed bullets so there is no ammo shortage problem. would love a delta elite but you cannot get the new version in ma; old ones seen to have problems .

Really ???
I thought guns had to be over 50 years old to be on the C&R list ???

I never understood why someone never made aftermarket mags for these, how hard would it be for someone like Mec-Gar to crank out a limited run ???
Even if they charged $100 a piece, Bren Ten owners would still buy them.
The Bren Ten itself doesn't look much different than the EAA, which are both based on a CZ-75 design.

Guns that are over 50 aren't added to the list Per say it's just given . I think it's more the ATF doesn't want to update that part of the list every year.

The newer then 50 year old stuff that's on the list do to how rare it is. You can submit things to the ATF and have then add them.

Guns that are over 50 aren't added to the list Per say it's just given . I think it's more the ATF doesn't want to update that part of the list every year.

The newer then 50 year old stuff that's on the list do to how rare it is. You can submit things to the ATF and have then add them.

WarwickBen nailed it - a lot of the stuff on the list is less than 50 years old. Some of them are only a few serial numbers, or a very small range of serial numbers.

I never realized there were so many 10mm owners. I have only met up with one other at the range in my travels.

Almost need just a 10mm meet and shoot.

How many fights would there be over the brass?

Built up the Glockzilla upper tonight. Can't wait to shoot it, maybe this weekend. I got a chrono too, so I'll compare loads in this setup versus the stock barrel. I'm expecting about 20% more kinetic energy.

View attachment 120316

Remember that KE increases as a square function of speed.

KE=MV^2

square root of 1.2 is roughly 1.1, so you only need to bump MV by 10% to get a 20% bump in KE.

Don

Yup. This is what basically killed that gun. It seems that Crockett was the only person who could get mags.

He used the .45 version for the show. I almost bought a 10mm version but couldn't justify the $2500 for a paperweight collector's item. John Lawlor of Remsport showed me the one he had. Can't beat the 1911 platform for shear accuracy. Here's the list of 10's I have had or still have to date.

G20
G29
Springfield Omega
Star Megastar
Colt Delta Elite
Fusion 1911
S&W 1006
S&W 1066

Another little known 10mm is the L.A.R. Grizzly Mark I. Although most popular caliber was 45 win mag, there are a few conversion kits for it, including 357 mag, 45ACP and 10mm.

Last edited:
I just spent a few minutes googling the .460 Rowland.

WOW.

Clearly more power than the 10mm and its only a barrel conversion.

Yup I want one for my 1911, I wished they still made one for the para ramp cut.
I know on 1911'd you need the comp. I'm not sure if glocks are the same way . Ugh I really should just buy a g21.

Yep. Underwood is good stuff. Nice and warm like it should be. I have some of their 10mm 155gr XTP @ 1500fps.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I was watching some test on their 200 grain stuff and it looks like it will catch your attention.

I have only put some CCI and American Eagle stuff through mine so far.

One day I maybe finally prepared to load my own but it is taking forever on my part.

I've had some issues with CCI Blazer Aluminum, the primers blew out of the back of the case. For that reason, I don't shoot that brand anymore....

I do not believe I shoot anywhere near what you do so I have had luck with the few boxes of CCI that I used. I think I only have one and half boxes left of it. Than it is just the AE stuff.

I do not believe I shoot anywhere near what you do so I have had luck with the few boxes of CCI that I used. I think I only have one and half boxes left of it. Than it is just the AE stuff.
I'm just talking their 10mm stuff, I've shot their .45acp with no problems.....

Back
Top Bottom