What's on your "I need one of those !" wish list?

Just two for now. An RRA varmint AR and a sub compact like a Kahr Mk9 or a Walther PPS.

Russian Dragunov
Magnum Research Lone Eagle in .458 Win Mag (.500 S&W is for WIMPS)

On my short term plans are a couple of AR's to build/rebuild, a 1911A1 to build, a Garand receiver for a build (second M1) and a pile of 1917 Enfield parts.

Last edited:
1. Dan Wesson Pointman Seven 1911
2. Springfield Trophy Match 1911
* Please contact me if you have one here in MA. and would like to sell it.
Thankx

In no particular order my wish list is as follows.

S&W M1917 .45acp
M1 Carbine.
Trapdoor Springfield
Krag
M1A
.357 snub nose.

I WANT IT ALL.... I WANT IT ALL....

OK, seriously...

Besides a Barrett light 50, there isn't all that much on my "must have right now" list. And the Barrett isn't damn likely.

Most of my energy is now geared to having the second kid and then replacing the truck before the doors rust off. (^_^)

I don't have any these days. I just picked up a 625 and it seems to be the 'holy grail' I
was looking for. I think I will buy the wife something she would like to shoot as she doesn't
like my N-frames very much.

Colt pre-war commercial 1911 in mint condition of course (I can't spend 3500 on a gun right now, oh well)
colt sp-1
S&W 29-2 6 1/2"

Wish list.

I just wish that my 1928 Thompson and M3A1 grease gun sales samples magically became transferable.

And I wish the same thing. I have always loved the Chicago Typewriter and since Dad carried one, I have always said that if I got a green card, the first one I would try to get would be a Greasegun.

Hey Jack, if you adopt me could they be bequeathed to me? [smile]

An HK P7M10 might be the only thing I'd trade the P7M8 on.

Norrell full-auto 10/22. With the suppressor I can't own in MA, and the hi-caps I can't get either.

A VZ52/57, because dealing with 7.62x45 for the VZ52 is starting to get annoying.

And a Red Ryder BB gun, with a compass in the stock (and safety glasses, 'cause I don't want to be "that kid").

[wink]

Back
Top Bottom