What's on your "I need one of those !" wish list?

There are a few guns that I have always liked through the years. Guns that are not fads with the lastest style/technology. What are some of the time tested guns you would like to own. One of the guns I've always wanted is the 4 inch model 18 S&W .22 revolver I just bought. There are a couple more I NEED.

My short list includes a 2 1/2 inch S&W Model 19 round butt .357. The other is a .38/44 Outdoorsman S&W. Ok, I think I may also need a 6 inch Colt Diamondback as well......well, let me keep thinking, I may have a few more...[wink][smile]

1911 Officers Model, saw one recently on line in a MA shop but I'm thinking of waiting for the NES Group 1911 buy and building one on a Caspian frame/slide.

Ya can't have too many 1911's. [smile]

Oh and I really want something in .357 too.

A S&W Model 18 (I was on the fence about the one you just bought) or Model 17. A No 1 Mk III SMLE. A BREN gun would be nice too, but I think that's a bit beyond what I can afford.

Oh, maybe a Browning Hi Power in 9mm.

Gary

Blued Ruger New Vaquero in 45LC.
255L.jpg

Blued, fixed sights Ruger Single Six.

Last edited by a moderator:
That 2.5" M19 has been on my list for a while too. Mine needs to be pinned and recessed. I'd pay huge bucks for such a gun.

Also a semi auto shotgun of some sort. I don't like pumping.
Always wanted a HK of some kind, not enough to pay $800 for one though.
A pre-1944 1911, Remington Rand, Colt, Singer, any of those.

"fun" AR (to be recified Monday)
"Tackdriver AR" (to be recitified in part with one of my NES lowers + some other goodies)
Shotgun - I go back and forth between defensive and field/clays configurations.
S&W snubby in .357

please see gunbroker.com for a complete listing...

It's seems to be a never ending growing list. Right now I'd like to get the following:

ROMAK Sniper
357 or 44 mag Lever Action
S&W 44 Mag - Fred's if I had the cash
Taurus Trapper 45lc/410 shotgun shell
US Gov WWII 1911
M4 Upper (To go with my new NES lower)

I just started buying guns recently, so there are still a bunch on my list. Here are a few of the time tested classics I want to own.
M1 Garand
M1 Carbine (IBM if I can get one)
S&W model 19
USGI M1911A1

I keep thinking about a S&W 547, but can't really justify the expense for a large 9mm revolver... which brings up the other want list item: A Mateba Unica 6 in .357mag, for which I really, really cannot justify the expense.

Back
Top Bottom