What's on your Firearms Christmas List?

Won a weight loss contest and got $400. Picking up an LCP sometime soon. I want a little pocket pistol, so this will basically be free. I just got in a Desantis Nemesis today, so I am ready!

My wishlist:

9mm Shield
Ruger SR22
Ruger SR1911
Glock 43
Glock 19

If anyone on here wants to get me any of these for Christmas, I can PM you my address [smile]

I promise that I have been a REALLY good boy this year! Honest.
I mean I will take a good lever action rifle if people are just giving guns out.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I've been wanting to buy an old .22 Magnum for a while. With H&S gone, I can't find a shop around that has any older guns. I know there used to be a zillion out there, and I would imagine even more now that the .17HMR and other .17's are so popular. I don't care if it is lever, pump, bolt, semi-auto, or single shot. I'd consider a Remington, Stevens, Sears, Savage, H&R, or just about anything, as long as it was safe, reliable, and accurate.

Anybody know if Tombstone in West Brookfield carries used rifles?

Last edited:
Picked up a cheap red dot to try on an old Glock. Just going to use an adapter for now to see if I like it before either going MOS or getting a slide milled.

I asked for a set of 45 degree flip-up backup iron sights. I asked for the cheap $20 set. Before I drop $200 on a nice set, I want to try out a cheap set to see if I like the function.

Aside from that, I asked for some gun related polo shirts for work, and a couple gun related t-shirts.

Hoping for steel targets and some gift cards that will lead to a hi point carbine (which I add an ati stock to), or maybe a vortex strike fire.

Also got an itch for a decent .22 pellet gun too! We'll see what Santa has to say on these matters.

I still need glass for my Barrett, but a $2k surgery for the canine and a $3k fence replacement in the same week has crippled cash flow for the next little while, especially with the Holiday season, and it being heating/plowing/tax season.

If a Browning High Power came into sight....maybe.
If a Colt Python that wasn't FR priced did as well...again, maybe.

I don't know. I wrapped up everything I bought so that I'll be surprised when I open it. ???

What ever it is I have a feeling its gonna be great!

I haven't shot it but I've heard good things about it and I've been looking for a steel framed firearm. Plus...

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like a Bushnell scope for my Windham AR, a Radom VIS 35 and a Daltech belly band for running.

I would Love to get my husband a Colt Python. He's been eyeing these for a few years, but that may set Mrs. Claus back some ;-)

Back
Top Bottom