What's on your Firearms Christmas List?

Rockrivr1

NES Member
I've already spent my Christmas Firearms fund and bought a Ruger Alaskan in 454 Casull. So I'm going to live vicariously through all of you. What is on your upcoming Christmas Firearms List? If you say nothing, then what's on your Christmas Firearms Accessories List? I know you are all sneaking money to buy something for yourself. [wink]

I already know (shhh) I've got a new custom 1911 holster coming my way from the little woman.

If the powers that be get their ass in gear, I've got funds set aside for a new sig (my buddy works there and gets a 1/2 off family discount) and/or an M1A.

On my list

Sig P220 with E2 Ergo grip

Chiappa Trapper .357 1892 lever rifle

Pump Stainless Taurus 22 mag rifle, winchester replica

I don't think I'm going to be getting any of these for xmas though [thinking]

I keep flirting with the idea of a CMP Garand, but my grandfather has two of them sitting in his safe that are WWII authentic, so I can't justify pulling the trigger on that.

I also keep looking at 1911s, a Ruger Precision Rifle, and of course that loaded M1A.

Sadly Santa will be delivering none of these [sad]

Maglula Loader (Had a cheap throw in loader with my first handgun but now need a universal one)
1911 Mags

Chokes
LCR Boot Grip
Fiber Optic Stick magnetic Shotgun Sight
Riggs Gun Grease

Basically I just put things I was planning to get anyway on my list.

The new Mark 4 sometime early next year. Right now that's the only thing on my wish list. Maybe getting a new van, so everything else is on hold for now.

I have my eye on a Super Redhawk in 44 mag with the long barrel
On the other end of the spectrum I will also probably pick up a Ruger MKiv

I like this thread !
and for this year my girl has given the okay for firearm related gifts this year [emoji48]
And for the first time I have no idea what I want.
On my list..
Aimpoint T1 or Trijicon MRO
1911 <$1000
Ruger 10/22
Shotgun (probably moss 930)

I'd appreciate any feed back :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Full sized S&W M&P Performance Center Optic Ready 9mm. Santa may not be able to drop that off until spring. Too much heating oil to be purchased between now and then. I don't really need anything gun related now anyway. I got more guns than I have hands to shoot with.

Question is not what's on my Christmas (Hannukah in my case) list, but rather what's on my budget list...

My wishlist:

9mm Shield
Ruger SR22
Ruger SR1911
Glock 43
Glock 19

If anyone on here wants to get me any of these for Christmas, I can PM you my address [smile]

I promise that I have been a REALLY good boy this year! Honest.

Got my present early, Glock 43 but may have a budget for another 9mm. All these years owning guns and I'm finally getting the handgun bug!
d9d0286c9ea8eaef4f981447ebd77316.jpg
d5df747a401b42c04bc8d7c0cd01aafa.jpg

I dropped a not too subtle hint with the wife that is Santa brought one of these then she might in turn get new sights on here Sig P938.

Cool animation BTW

Last edited by a moderator:
As soon as I flip some stuff, I'm putting together a G19 MOS... most likely with a Vortex Razor on it, but I'm not sure yet.

Back
Top Bottom