• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"What would you do" Scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.
lots of them. usually started by trolls. they go like this:

hi! i'm new here! i just bought a jennings!

what would you do if someone was in your house at 3:00 am?

i'd dump a mag in him from whatever junk gun i'm carrying in total darkness because i am a ninja!

followed by 87 pages of people from MA citing different state laws that ban them from doing that.

toll gets banned.

someone posts a cat picture

thread gets locked.

hahahahaa. so funny because its true.

We need a "What Would You Do Scenario" Megathread! Illustrated! [grin]

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

url

lots of them. usually started by trolls. they go like this:

hi! i'm new here! i just bought a jennings on craigslist. i'm thinking about getting my LTC, but do I need an FID before or after?

what would you do if someone was in your house at 3:00 am?

i'd dump a mag in him from whatever junk gun i'm carrying in total darkness because i am a ninja!

followed by 87 pages of people from MA citing different state laws prevent legal homeowners from doing that.

troll gets banned.

someone posts a cat picture

thread gets locked.

[rofl2][rofl2][rofl2]

Cool. I like scenario threads. But I don't want to go first.

It's a childhood stage fright thing that carried over into adulthood. Or least that's what my psychologist told me.

my primary is to "clap off" all the power to my apartment complex via secret bead side switch.

then i grab night vision devices and this:

i make soft targets out of all intruders, dawn my chest rig, clear the building in darkness, call for help and wait for the police to arrive with my CCW badge fully exposed on my chest.

[rofl]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom