What would you do if this happened to to you?

Possibly given him a little "nudge" with my bumper. Called the cops in the process. She couldn't get out of there right away. Too many cars.

I'd give him a couple extra breathing holes. Like a couple of you have said, I'd feel threatened for my life once the window was broke.

wtf

I should have never watched that. It just pisses me off to see stuff like that.

Another question is what would you do if you were in one of the adjacent cars?[angry]

I should have never watched that. It just pisses me off to see stuff like that.

Another question is what would you do if you were in one of the adjacent cars?[angry]

I'd be a retarded sheeple completely unaware of my surrounding and not run a light to help the person behind me, just like in the video!

Honestly, if I saw there were children in the car he was beating on, I would get out and cap him.

Seriously, when as a society are we going to say "enough of this shit already"?

I would get out of the car and give him a hug and talk to him about his feelings.

That would probably work. He obviously just needs some love and understanding. His anger is most likely justified. A few more social programs to help him out is all he needs to get his life back on track. Then he can be a productive member of society like he must yearn to be deep down. All humans crave belonging and worth.

or Jose can shoot him in the face. One or the other. [smile]

I would get out of the car and give him a hug and talk to him about his feelings.
I totally agree with you, if by "give him a hug" you mean "give him a lead sandwich" and by "talk to him about his feelings", you mean "call him an ambulance as he slowly assumes room temperature".

Honestly, if I saw there were children in the car he was beating on, I would get out and cap him.

Seriously, when as a society are we going to say "enough of this shit already"?

+1

Hitting the car with the crowbar is one thing, and I would be pulling out the old Roscoe to be at the ready... Breaking the rear passenger window(s), where my children are 5-pointed into their car seats and are completely defenseless.... Now it's on MOFO.

I would quickly shift into park, step right out in plain sight, give a verbal warning and then drill him if he proceeded any further. Or...if the shot was clean (if I had a clear center mass shot) right through the window.

Bottom line: You cannot replace your family. In that situation in fearing for your families lives... Not even a question.

I'd like to think I'd have been aware enough to have noticed a black kid talking to another kid with video camera, sitting in the parking lot of some place when I pull up to a traffic light. I'd like to think I'd have seen that fool walk toward my car, bend down to pick up a pipe, and at that moment my plan would have started, and it would have been high torque in low gear over that sidewalk and around that idiot before I had to hurt him.

Wouldn't ya kind of notice "Nightline" filming from the parking lot in that situation? Wouldn't you you really?

I was in very similar situation years ago back while i was living in San Francisco. the only difference it was late at night @ the corner of market st and 9th st. it happened at light 2 crazy guys attacked my car. one was trying to block my way the other was banging on my window. I was young and i was with my girlfriend, back then i had no LTC nothing i just got out of my car and did what i did... they are probably dont even remember - - [laugh2] i know it may be stupid but that is what i did back then.
but if its happens now days while my kids or wife in the car i would just shoot the crazy f**er.
then deal with legal bs after.
but thats just me.

Another question is what would you do if you were in one of the adjacent cars?

That would honestly depend on whether my daughter was with me or not. Obviously call the cops, but I wouldn't get out and leave my child unattended, that's for sure. I think any of those people in other cars have cause to use their cars as a weapon, especially if there are kids in the car getting attacked. I'd probably try to push the cars in front of me to get out of the way of that nut. Fight or flight, really.

I'd like to think I'd have been aware enough to have noticed a black kid talking to another kid with video camera, sitting in the parking lot of some place when I pull up to a traffic light. I'd like to think I'd have seen that fool walk toward my car, bend down to pick up a pipe, and at that moment my plan would have started, and it would have been high torque in low gear over that sidewalk and around that idiot before I had to hurt him.

While I, and many here, do try to be aware, sometimes you just miss stuff. Even if you saw him coming, charging him before he starts swinging might be iffy, especially if you hit him with the car.

I say let the car take the first blow. That sets him up as the agressor in the eyes of the law. From then on it's just a matter of paging Mr. Darwin.

I have to say that after the initial surprise of having some jackass beating on my car was overcome - I would have run that forker over and then gotten out and beaten his sorry ass until he begged for mercy.

Because I would have been PISSED.

I was in very similar situation years ago back while i was living in San Francisco. the only difference it was late at night @ the corner of market st and 9th st. it happened at light 2 crazy guys attacked my car. one was trying to block my way the other was banging on my window. I was young and i was with my girlfriend, back then i had no LTC nothing i just got out of my car and did what i did... they are probably dont even remember - - [laugh2] i know it may be stupid but that is what i did back then.
but if its happens now days while my kids or wife in the car i would just shoot the crazy f**er.
then deal with legal bs after.
but thats just me.

Something similar to this actually happened to me years ago too. We were heading to a party - I was driving and I had 3 friends in the car. It was late at night (around 12:30) and on a heavily traveled suburban street. We came down the street and there was this guy with no shirt on out in the middle of the street playing toureadour with the cars. As we came up I slowed down - he came over and started banging on the hood and would not let us pass. This went on for about 5 minutes until another car came by the other way and he got distracted and we got by him.

Problem was - he pissed me off big time because I kept thinking how this 'tard could have gotten my ass thrown in jail if he had thrown himself in front of my car and I had run him over. And it turned out one of my friends recognized the guy and knew him as a total druggie stoner retard. We basically decided that we had to get this a-hole out of the street. This was WAY before the age of cell phones. So we turned around and the guy was harassing another car when we got there.

Long story short - friend gets out of car - grabs guy to haul him out of street - stoner-retard starts fighting, friend punches him a few times and knocks him out cold and dumps him in the bushes and leaves him there.

We came back up the same street a couple of hours later - and no retard in road.

Next day - friend who got in fight is at gas station and sees retard in road and his face is all beat up and black and blue. Friend asks what happened, retard responds: I don't know man - I had a rough night.

Apparently this guy's incidents of acting like a jerkass diminished quite a bit after this incident too.

I'm not addressing anyone in particular, but it seems we always assume that a gun makes us invincible and everyone always just says "I would beat them senseless", etc. or shoot them and eat their corpse or whatever. And I don't doubt there are plenty of people here that could take on a raging crackhead in their sleep.

However, I'm guessing a lot of people here might also be better off trying to get themselves out of harm's way before they opt to get out of their car to fight a freaked out, armed crackhead one-on-one on unfamiliar turf just because they have a gun with them and took NRA Basic Pistol.

I would try and see if we could be invited to the Whitehouse to sit own and have a beer and talk it over

Back
Top Bottom