• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What type of gun do you mostly carry?

What type of pistol do you prefer to carry?

• Total voters
12112488_550718248442821_524345540605472063_n.jpg

I've been PMed by several and told I'm not allowed to contribute to this forum anymore until I 'go green'. Y'all a friendly bunch lol. Peace, NES

Ignore that nonsense.
It allows certain priviliges, (postings in forums you can't otherwise access) - and it helps pay Derek's electrical bill.
It's NOT supposed to be a virtue signal.
You go green when/if you want to.

I can't figure out why the reaction to this thread has been so retarded. It seemed like a straightforward question.

Looks like the perfect gun for curing pedos of their disease, assuming the 'doctor' has a lot of time on his hands.

So I'm wondering whose troll account this is. Been busy, so a little slow on the take but I took another look at OP's screen name and realized it's a slightly hidden version of "GAY 4 HK". Not that there's anything wrong with that. He's been quiet- possibly on a bender in Key West?

Striker action semi autos take the cake. No surprise here seeing how many NES members have a hard on for Glock Perfection.
Lol you forget that things like shields, m&pee, p365, and p320 are all striker guns too.

I used to carry in one of these Blackhawk wax satchels when I wanted to lug the big old USP45 with a TLR light. Enough room for a wound clot pack, a swat-t and three extra mags. There's a place for 'man purse' carry if you want to have all that extra doodads on you and you're fat like me so IWB doesn't work. Otherwise, just gotta carry a little itty bitty gun.

I used to carry in one of these Blackhawk wax satchels when I wanted to lug the big old USP45 with a TLR light. Enough room for a wound clot pack, a swat-t and three extra mags. There's a place for 'man purse' carry if you want to have all that extra doodads on you and you're fat like me so IWB doesn't work. Otherwise, just gotta carry a little itty bitty gun.

Discontinued, but what one really needs to blend in within the 495 is a man purse made by Fjallraven.

huh. old style:
1644088684539.png

Back
Top Bottom