What is your #1 handgun that you wish was on the MA compliance list?

As the topic states, what handgun is out that that you are lusting after that is not on the MA compliance list? For me. STI Tactical 5.0 in .40S&W.

FNP-45 Tactical

images

Jennings J22.... That way I could by 50 of them for $125 and bring them to the gun buy back and get $200 for each. Then I'd take the Proceeds and get a Night Hawk Custom .45 :) If it were on the list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like Glocks avaible the same as in free states, which I understand may not be exactly on point.

Browning High Powers would be up there, until I tried the reset on one. I refuse to believe John Moses Browning had anything to do with that monstrosity.

Assuming this theoretical discussion includes the necessary magic to make the magazines legal, I agree with Dwarven on the PMR-30 though an HK P30L would probably be my top choice.

Browning High Powers would be up there, until I tried the reset on one. I refuse to believe John Moses Browning had anything to do with that monstrosity.

I agree, BHP's are beautiful pistols but their triggers are horrible. I had a C&S trigger job done on one of mine and pulled the mag safety out and it made it a little better overall, but the reset and subsequent take-up is atrocious. I'd still love to see them Mass OK though.

I'd like to see H&K's OK in Mass to pay the free state price that they're worth.

Jennings J22.... That way I could by 50 of them for $125 and bring them to the gun buy back and get $200 for each. Then I'd take the Proceeds and get a Night Hawk Custom .45 :) If it were on the list

Please let me know where I can find a "buy back" (sic) offering $200 for J-22's. I'll be there tomorrow.

Please let me know where I can find a "buy back" (sic) offering $200 for J-22's. I'll be there tomorrow.

I was Hypothetically speaking from an obviously incorrect source. :(

looks like all you get is a stop & shop $50 gift card now. guess I'll have to rethink my plan..... Back to the lottery.

The list is so arbitrary it's almost pointless to talk about, but I'm going to go with one of the more ridiculous ones:

Ruger 22/45 RP -- seriously? Replaceable panels are apparently a pretty big deal.
Or how about the Sig P226 Classic 22? Not MA compliant, but you can buy a regular 226 & buy the conversion kit.

This state sucks.

Back
Top Bottom