• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What happens when spouses go green

Going to be trouble. Hubby joined NES. Now he's going to see all the group buys I've been forced into. [smile]

Answer = buy two of everything.

Trust me it works out for the best. [smile]

When my wife & I walked into a store to buy two kayaks, we mentioned we didn't need top of the line and were looking more at budget based ones. He suggested that we buy a single higher end tandem kayak rather than two individual cheaper ones. I asked the salesman "Are you married?" No. "Well I am. I want to keep it that way."

I made the handle Mrs. Business after the wife and I got married thinking maybe someday she may want to use the forum (she's a shooter) but latley i have been thinking it might be safer if she doesn't see what I comment on

Buy something shiny for me, buy something shiny for her. Buy a black gun? She will say you should buy some ammo. Then she'll say, "look at the brass, it is gleaming. Here is a watch I want."

Funny, my GF bought her first gun this weekend and then we went out to buy a safe. Everything she looked at was too small as she was already plotting her next purchase.

Back
Top Bottom