• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What happens to the firearms retail trade in Mass post AG decision?

Technically, the whole Maura Healey interpretation means that any PISTOL that operates as an open-bolt or closed-bolt design is going to have a hard time being legal.

That would be my next fear. Is that she starts going after high-capacity pistols and/or virtually every pistol at that point.

They'll still be able to sell all the parts, right? Stocks, barrels, triggers, lower parts kits, mags, optics, cases, etc. Just not complete rifles or lowers?

I imagine those who do have ARs may buy additional uppers in different barrel length/configuration, different calibers (6.8 spc, .458 socom).

profit margins on these parts are so low and the online market(amazon, ebay, etc..) is so competitive, its gonna be tough for the lgs to survive in this state

Technically, the whole Maura Healey interpretation means that any PISTOL that operates as an open-bolt or closed-bolt design is going to have a hard time being legal.

That would be my next fear. Is that she starts going after high-capacity pistols and/or virtually every pistol at that point.

looks like handguns are already included if im not mistaken

A weapon is a Copy or Duplicate and is therefore a prohibited Assault weapon if it meets one or both of the following tests and is 1) a semiautomatic rifle or handgun that was manufactured or subsequently configured with an ability to accept a detachable magazine,

looks like handguns are already included if im not mistaken

A weapon is a Copy or Duplicate and is therefore a prohibited Assault weapon if it meets one or both of the following tests and is 1) a semiautomatic rifle or handgun that was manufactured or subsequently configured with an ability to accept a detachable magazine,

Doesn't the handgun need to accept parts interchangeable with banned rifles though?

Back
Top Bottom