What guns are we missing out on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering of there are any specific pistols that we are missing out on? The reason I ask is that I came into some new gun money and want some opinions on gun that maybe for sale that are harder to find in MA. The only ones that comes to mind are the Springfield XD series pistols. If I understand correctly with the new list we should be able to get factory new Glocks now. So is there anything that I should keep and eye out for and jump on if it becomes available?

I am wondering of there are any specific pistols that we are missing out on? The reason I ask is that I came into some new gun money and want some opinions on gun that maybe for sale that are harder to find in MA. The only ones that comes to mind are the Springfield XD series pistols. If I understand correctly with the new list we should be able to get factory new Glocks now. So is there anything that I should keep and eye out for and jump on if it becomes available?

Please read this and then bump that thread if you have any questions:

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/37553-MA-Handgun-Compliance-Q-A-Thread-(new)

You can legally buy almost any handgun you want as a consumer in MA. Dealers may or may not be able to sell them to you, but that's not your problem as a buyer/consumer. The only shit that's actually blockaded in MA is weird stuff like some AR and AK pistols, some of those may be "possession illegal" but normal handguns, not an issue.

For most of us there is literally nothing "special" to "jump on" we just pick something, get some money, find it, and buy it. It's that simple. When you ditch the "I'm trapped in MA what do I do, oh my gawd" mentality it makes things easier and less expensive.

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom